Friends I have seen some members are consecutively posting twice their reply in a thread. I don't think this is allowed. Kindly check this.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Devyani, I have been browsing through several threads but could not find such double posts! Could you please give links here for us to check?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyaniji actually I am not referring to duplicate posts. I meant to say that some members have posted their reply consecutively without waiting for the other members to post their reply. Is it allowed?

I need some time to find out all the links. I will post them here soon.
Kalyaniji actually I am not referring to duplicate posts. I meant to say that some members have posted their reply consecutively without waiting for the other members to post their reply. Is it allowed?

Better do that so that the moderators can investigate.
Whenever a member come across such posts or activities, there is a report button on every post.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Of late, I have seen Boddunan forum seemed to hand with IE 10 and recovers and this can create confusion whether the post is posted or to be posted.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Of late, I have seen Boddunan forum seemed to hand with IE 10 and recovers and this can create confusion whether the post is posted or to be posted.

I am not sure, I think I have lost 30-40 posts in the process. But as the site was under maintenance, it was bound to happen. Now everything is okay, i guess.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

I am not sure, I think I have lost 30-40 posts in the process. But as the site was under maintenance, it was bound to happen. Now everything is okay, i guess.

I didn't face this problem ever. If at all this problem is there, i'm sure the problem will be arrested after the re hauling of the site i hope.

Devyani, I understood what you meant about consecutive posts, but it is possible that you could have seen old threads, because at the moment members refrain from posting consecutively one after the other. If you do across such posts, either click report button or send us the links.

Duplicate posts normally happen when your internet is too slow and many of us tend to click on submit more than once impatiently which results in duplicate posts, it is a technical problem and such posts are immediately deleted by us./

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Devyani Sarkar

Devyani, I understood what you meant about consecutive posts, but it is possible that you could have seen old threads, because at the moment members refrain from posting consecutively one after the other. If you do across such posts, either click report button or send us the links.

Duplicate posts normally happen when your internet is too slow and many of us tend to click on submit more than once impatiently which results in duplicate posts, it is a technical problem and such posts are immediately deleted by us./

The system on Boddunan has inbuilt feature of disallowing duplicate post. But one may deliberately post more than one post consecutively. This should not be normally done but occasionally, this may happen because user feels like responding to some other user also after writing a post. He may also refreain from new post and just edit the previous post.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Devyani Sarkar

The system on Boddunan has inbuilt feature of disallowing duplicate post. But one may deliberately post more than one post consecutively. This should not be normally done but occasionally, this may happen because user feels like responding to some other user also after writing a post. He may also refreain from new post and just edit the previous post.

This is what I want to know. My doubt has been cleared.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.