In recent years regular visitations of cyclones in lethal frequency with names which may evoke romantic imaginations and images but they are ruthlessly devastating puzzling all weather pundits. Have we started paying the price of committing unforgivable sins of causing almost irreversible environmental degradation. What is Mother Nature hinting at? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In recent years regular visitations of cyclones in lethal frequency with names which may evoke romantic imaginations and images but they are ruthlessly devastating puzzling all weather pundits. Have we started paying the price of committing unforgivable sins of causing almost irreversible environmental degradation. What is Mother Nature hinting at? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

It is happening in this year. Weather circle and crop circle disturbed with it. We are resposible for it. Nature is charging cost of our bad deeds.
I have absolutely no doubts that we are paying for our own follies we committed against mother nature! As you sow, so shall you reap....is what the mother is saying to us!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Mother nature is hinting at the approach of either flood or desert.

Mother nature hints without mincing words, " you fool, you injured me and it's my turn. Taste my vengeance now."
I think this thread is duplicate one, as all these has been discussed in this thread,
http://www.boddunan.com/forum/11-general-discussions/240684-winter-may-be-severe-this-year.html

http://mohanmekap.com/

I think this thread is duplicate one, as all these has been discussed in this thread,
http://www.boddunan.com/forum/11-general-discussions/240684-winter-may-be-severe-this-year.html

That was a different topic altogether...
Coming back to the topic being discussed here, I totally agree with Chinmoy when he says that we may be paying the price for all the follies committed by us human beings in the name of advancement,comfort and other things, all f which go against nature. No wonder that we have to pay the price ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is happening in this year. Weather circle and crop circle disturbed with it. We are resposible for it. Nature is charging cost of our bad deeds.

You mean weather and crop cycles don't you! Because if you mention crop circle, then that would open a completely new avenue altogether, I am of course referring to crop circles created by aliens and UFOs! :laugh:

That was a different topic altogether...
Coming back to the topic being discussed here, I totally agree with Chinmoy when he says that we may be paying the price for all the follies committed by us human beings in the name of advancement,comfort and other things, all f which go against nature. No wonder that we have to pay the price ...

Exactly....winter is severe all because of major climatic changes that have occurred due to human encroachment on nature. Rain cycles are going to be affected even more so all because we are snuffing the breath of earth by covering soil with concrete in all big cities and now villages too. If thirst of the earth is not quenched properly, it is bound to affect the climate in horrible ways!

Weather is changing rapidly, many a times, cooler place are becoming hotter and vice versa, it is due to environment pollution.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Weather is changing rapidly, many a times, cooler place are becoming hotter and vice versa, it is due to environment pollution.

Lehar started showing its effect in my place which is likely to be affected severely. It crosses the coast tomorrow noon. No traces of winter.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.