I am not sure if this was always there, because I just noticed it now...When you are browsing through recent discussions, you see a small flag in front of the topic heading which shows that these are the toipcs where you have contributed...If you place the cursor on the flag you see the message contains my posts..Did the other members know of this ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
So far as I know this feature has been here for quite some time!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

LOL...just like me to have noticed it now :cheer: ......I am sure if I tell me children they will have a hearty laugh at this Kalyani :P

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

LOL...just like me to have noticed it now :cheer: ......I am sure if I tell me children they will have a hearty laugh at this Kalyani :P

I too noticed this feature right now. Really great one. It indicate that your answer this thread in past.
Thank you said by: usha manohar

:cheer: :cheer: :laugh: :laugh: Maybe not this one...but many new features that went unnoticed by us were noticed by you, so I wouldn't call this a funny quality! :)

:cheer: :cheer: :laugh: :laugh: Maybe not this one...but many new features that went unnoticed by us were noticed by you, so I wouldn't call this a funny quality! :)

Yes thats true, but my children look for some reason to tease me .....Honestly I cannot believe that I missed this very convenient and user friendly feature all these months :)

Yes thats true, but my children look for some reason to tease me .....Honestly I cannot believe that I missed this very convenient and user friendly feature all these months :)

Don't worry...now that you know you can make use of it well! :) :)

This shows the necessity of not ignoring any symbol howsoever small Who knows what may prove useful.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I am not sure if this was always there, because I just noticed it now...When you are browsing through recent discussions, you see a small flag in front of the topic heading which shows that these are the toipcs where you have contributed...If you place the cursor on the flag you see the message contains my posts..Did the other members know of this ?
I have noticed this feature for some days, and it is very helpful but, never tried putting cursor there, this time I shall be checking this out, thanks.

http://mohanmekap.com/

This shows the necessity of not ignoring any symbol howsoever small Who knows what may prove useful.

True. I too noticed it now. It's good to know all the features of the site.
I have seen this symbol many months back. This is good symbolic representation. We need not have to open every topic and check them.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.