Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This shows the necessity of not ignoring any symbol howsoever small Who knows what may prove useful.

True. I too noticed it now. It's good to know all the features of the site.

So in a way most of the members were unaware of it :) ....I feel the admin should make an announcement through the forums when he introduces something new mso that all the members come to know and start using it otherwise it does not serve any purpose...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This shows the necessity of not ignoring any symbol howsoever small Who knows what may prove useful.

So in a way most of the members were unaware of it :) ....I feel the admin should make an announcement through the forums when he introduces something new mso that all the members come to know and start using it otherwise it does not serve any purpose...

Actually this is just a part of presentation. It was not so much important. However it has now become important for some of us as a reminder of new replies in the thread.

Actually this is just a part of presentation. It was not so much important. However it has now become important for some of us as a reminder of new replies in the thread.

Every small thing is important since, to instal it takes time and effort and it becomes meaningful only when members use it and reap the benefit...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Every small thing is important since, to instal it takes time and effort and it becomes meaningful only when members use it and reap the benefit...

I agree with you. Moreover boddunan expects us to be sincere. When we read the topic, the symbol gets visible to us.
This is not a new feature I have noticed this feature long back. But its good feature one can at least see which thread is missing to respond. :blink:
I am not sure if this was always there, because I just noticed it now...When you are browsing through recent discussions, you see a small flag in front of the topic heading which shows that these are the toipcs where you have contributed...If you place the cursor on the flag you see the message contains my posts..Did the other members know of this ?

I didn't notice it. thanks for sharing it.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Perhaps new comers have not noticed this symbol before. There are many other things which they need to look into in this site.
I am not sure if this was always there, because I just noticed it now...When you are browsing through recent discussions, you see a small flag in front of the topic heading which shows that these are the toipcs where you have contributed...If you place the cursor on the flag you see the message contains my posts..Did the other members know of this ?

NOW PLACE YOUR CURSOR on the last post data in the last column and see what happens!

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

NOW PLACE YOUR CURSOR on the last post data in the last column and see what happens!

Sorry I almost missed this ....This is with regard to forum topics right? I will check it out...

Flag symbol becomes visible beside the topic of a particular thread when we have replied to it at least once. When some other replies are posted, number of new replies is written beside it. This can also be seen beside any new thread topic.

Thus many of us have ignored this.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.