Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nice to see old and new members and for last two to three weeks there has been rise in participation, it is a great place to be here. With smart phones people can connect Boddunan, is there apps of Boddunan, any one have idea abt. it?

http://mohanmekap.com/

Nice to see old and new members and for last two to three weeks there has been rise in participation, it is a great place to be here. With smart phones people can connect Boddunan, is there apps of Boddunan, any one have idea abt. it?

I use my I Pad when I'm on the move. Otherwise, there is nothing like Desktop for my active participation in the forums.
These exigencies are part of life. I am sure you will be able to sort them out and move on.

I use my I Pad when I'm on the move. Otherwise, there is nothing like Desktop for my active participation in the forums.
I use Samsung Galaxy Siii while on move, I use my laptop while at home, I feel Boddunan is loading beautiful with IE 10 with fast and furious ways, and with Galaxy it is loading beautiful with Chrome.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Nowadays, I also interact with my families medical emergencies. So, I fully understand you.
But, Once we joined Boddunan, We never keep long time away from this site and our boddunan members.

Be positive
Yes we all may have some problem. That's why Boddunan has given us facility to work here any time. Our account will remain vaild for life time.
I am not intending to start a discussion here, but felt like keeping my Boddunan mates informed.

After a sound start with Boddunan, interacting with the fellow members for a few weeks, some personal urgency changed my overall statistics. PHEW!!!. I just logged in to see I am lost in the ocean of so many new updates, expert advises and new discussions... and new fellow members ("Welcome to Boddunan"). Life changes as you stop interacting, NO MATTER WHY.

Some medical emergencies in the family have kept me occupied all these weeks, and lately I heard my office network blocks all of the personal use sites.

I got a chance only today to log in here and took this opportunity to post this message.

Anyways, I will be back soon..

I feel bad for your problems Sameer for both reasons. I hope you will come out of these and come back with us. We all are missing you, At least, I do. But these things are part of the life and you have to live with them.

Regards,
Samir

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You have done a good thing. Instead of bearing alone the ups and downs in life can be faced by sharing. It lightens your heart and soothes your soul. And you will be rewarded with the necessary courage to face adversities.
And remember my friend the famous line, "Har Fikr Ko Dhuein Mein Udhatata Chalagaya."
Was amazed to see so many posts around this topic. And thanks to everyone for sharing your thoughts...

After a long gap I logged in and I hope to continue back as before.... A little settled at personal front now.

So many new posts and discussions around... Will take time to read all of them :)

Regards,
Samir
Was amazed to see so many posts around this topic. And thanks to everyone for sharing your thoughts...

After a long gap I logged in and I hope to continue back as before.... A little settled at personal front now.

So many new posts and discussions around... Will take time to read all of them :)

Regards,
Samir

Good to know that your personal front is a bit better now. Go ahead with your activity here. Sky is the limit. Cheers.
Thank you said by: Samir Mishra
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.