Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Definitely, it is an addition to be back here to see plenty of interactions and different varieties of threads everywhere. I would like to see software of hardware section to be in conversion more so as to have some positive outlook to all these emerging industries,

http://mohanmekap.com/

Definitely, it is an addition to be back here to see plenty of interactions and different varieties of threads everywhere. I would like to see software of hardware section to be in conversion more so as to have some positive outlook to all these emerging industries,

That part you can always do through your articles and Forums. More the variety, more vibrant the site becomes.
Was amazed to see so many posts around this topic. And thanks to everyone for sharing your thoughts...

After a long gap I logged in and I hope to continue back as before.... A little settled at personal front now.

So many new posts and discussions around... Will take time to read all of them :)

Regards,
Samir

Come back, mate, as early as your present situation permits!! Hope it is a lot better at the moment!!
Thank you said by: Samir Mishra
Was amazed to see so many posts around this topic. And thanks to everyone for sharing your thoughts...

After a long gap I logged in and I hope to continue back as before.... A little settled at personal front now.

So many new posts and discussions around... Will take time to read all of them :)

Regards,
Samir

Come back, mate, as early as your present situation permits!! Hope it is a lot better at the moment!!

Thank you! Yes, it is much better now... Life takes unusual turns and we must always be prepared for the "unevens".
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.