So Sachin would be busy again as the brand ambassador of UNESCO in South Asia. He has accepted it with all humility as is so natural in him. I wish a few thousand centuries in his new innings!!! :P :P :P :P
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
So Sachin would be busy again as the brand ambassador of UNESCO in South Asia. He has accepted it with all humility as is so natural in him. I wish a few thousand centuries in his new innings!!! :P :P :P :P

No position is big for this little man. I heartily welcome this news.

True! The cause is a noble one and our noble soul - Sachin - would be a thundering success in his new role.
This is good to see him in another field. He fits good in this position. :)
This is good news. UNESCO will become even more popular amongst people because of Sachin.
Presently Sachin is out for India tour with his family. He will always be in the news headlines.

I would love to see him busy with this noble cause because we really need someone of his stature going all out to wake us in certain fields where we are legging too far behind. But he'll have to be active if he has accepted the offer.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

True! The cause is a noble one and our noble soul - Sachin - would be a thundering success in his new role.

That is another trait in Sachin. Whatever job he's assigned with, he puts his heart and soul and does it with single minded dedication.
It will be a great for master batter, now, I would love to see him visit his child hood friend Vinod Kambli, who is reeling under hospital after massive heart attack while driving, of late, Kambli confessed he and Sachin were not the same friend as they used to be.

http://mohanmekap.com/

This is a good news, I hope Sachin takes this job as seriously as he neglected his job as the member of parliament! :evil: But anyway, since Sachin has become the ambassador UNESCO is sure to get much more attention now than ever before. Congratulations and best of luck to Sachin!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

This is chance for him to prove himself in another role. So far he played for the country and amassed wealth for himself, by the game he played and the advertisements. It is time he does something for others.
This is chance for him to prove himself in another role. So far he played for the country and amassed wealth for himself, by the game he played and the advertisements. It is time he does something for others.

So happy you voiced my thoughts! But also to add, being a brand ambassador does not mean he would have taken the job fro free, he must have surely taken it for a hefty fee. Some time ago, Maharashtra govt. requested him with an official letter inviting him to be a brand ambassador for Maharashtra state Tourism Board, to which He did not even show the decency of replying. .. :blink: and to the very state and government that has showered gifts and fame, opportunities and considerations that were never extended to any one else!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.