Tomorrow is voting day in Rajasthan. We cast our vote to elect MLA. In this election young are much existed and full of courage. Young said that MLA should be educated one and also young one. elder politician should be give room to young. In this election young will be played important role. Here one candidate is only 25 year old. She is first priorty of voters.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Not only in this electio but in all other election youngester going to play a important role.
This is not true always as one should have an experience also which comes with age. I won't prefer someone having an age of just 25 years to be an MLA. :blink:
Tomorrow is voting day in Rajasthan. We cast our vote to elect MLA. In this election young are much existed and full of courage. Young said that MLA should be educated one and also young one. elder politician should be give room to young. In this election young will be played important role. Here one candidate is only 25 year old. She is first priorty of voters.

Good to see youngsters are showing interest in politics. There are already youngsters in the ruling party. They are yet to prove their worth. If they show the way by their exemplary work, it will do lot of good to the country.
Who is going to win give us some impartial input, and what should be the reason behind it, is there any impact of Asha Ram's arrest.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Who is going to win give us some impartial input, and what should be the reason behind it, is there any impact of Asha Ram's arrest.

Very soon or may be today an opinion poll or some public prediction will come out. Let's wait.

Very soon or may be today an opinion poll or some public prediction will come out. Let's wait.
I am asking to Anil, probably he is from Rajastan the same state going for voting, and what is the mood of public as well as from regional news papers.

I am asking to Anil, probably he is from Rajastan the same state going for voting, and what is the mood of public as well as from regional news papers.

One need not be from the same place to predict about the elections and possible outcome in these days of internet . My I pad publishes the news before the paper is printed. I get my TOI and two vernacular papers as early as 4 am in the morning.

One need not be from the same place to predict about the elections and possible outcome in these days of internet . My I pad publishes the news before the paper is printed. I get my TOI and two vernacular papers as early as 4 am in the morning.
I think, all news can be there, and I have subscribed to some apps in my galaxy device, but opinion from locals which matters the most, they can give correct prediction, as I do not believe all these news as most of them are influenced by some way the other.

I think, all news can be there, and I have subscribed to some apps in my galaxy device, but opinion from locals which matters the most, they can give correct prediction, as I do not believe all these news as most of them are influenced by some way the other.

Is there any guarantee a local man's opinion is not biased ?

Is there any guarantee a local man's opinion is not biased ?
No guarantee, but as a forum member it is expected to unbiased and to have a picture from the ground level.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.