Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Tomorrow is voting day in Rajasthan. We cast our vote to elect MLA. In this election young are much existed and full of courage. Young said that MLA should be educated one and also young one. elder politician should be give room to young. In this election young will be played important role. Here one candidate is only 25 year old. She is first priorty of voters.
Who is going to win give us some impartial input, and what should be the reason behind it, is there any impact of Asha Ram's arrest.

Very soon or may be today an opinion poll or some public prediction will come out. Let's wait.
I am asking to Anil, probably he is from Rajastan the same state going for voting, and what is the mood of public as well as from regional news papers.

One need not be from the same place to predict about the elections and possible outcome in these days of internet . My I pad publishes the news before the paper is printed. I get my TOI and two vernacular papers as early as 4 am in the morning.
I think, all news can be there, and I have subscribed to some apps in my galaxy device, but opinion from locals which matters the most, they can give correct prediction, as I do not believe all these news as most of them are influenced by some way the other.

Is there any guarantee a local man's opinion is not biased ?
No guarantee, but as a forum member it is expected to unbiased and to have a picture from the ground level.

That's your opinion. Not necessarily an unbiased one.
Tomorrow is voting day in Rajasthan. We cast our vote to elect MLA. In this election young are much existed and full of courage. Young said that MLA should be educated one and also young one. elder politician should be give room to young. In this election young will be played important role. Here one candidate is only 25 year old. She is first priorty of voters.
Who is going to win give us some impartial input, and what should be the reason behind it, is there any impact of Asha Ram's arrest.

Very soon or may be today an opinion poll or some public prediction will come out. Let's wait.
I am asking to Anil, probably he is from Rajastan the same state going for voting, and what is the mood of public as well as from regional news papers.

One need not be from the same place to predict about the elections and possible outcome in these days of internet . My I pad publishes the news before the paper is printed. I get my TOI and two vernacular papers as early as 4 am in the morning.
I think, all news can be there, and I have subscribed to some apps in my galaxy device, but opinion from locals which matters the most, they can give correct prediction, as I do not believe all these news as most of them are influenced by some way the other.

No guarantee, but as a forum member it is expected to unbiased and to have a picture from the ground level.

of course it is my own opinion as I want to know from locals what is the trend as I never believe all these media channels and news papers. Few of my friends are locals there, am talking abt, them from time to time to know the trends,

http://mohanmekap.com/

of course it is my own opinion as I want to know from locals what is the trend as I never believe all these media channels and news papers. Few of my friends are locals there, am talking abt, them from time to time to know the trends,

Your friends too express their opinions. Not a true picture or an unbiased prediction. Some times such opinions may be closer to the final result. But they are mere accidents.

You must have already cast your vote by now Anil....I see two very attractive royal ladies contesting election from Rajasthan - Diya Kumari from Sawai Madhopur and Siddhi Kumari, of course Vasudhara Raje too is from the Royal family...Apparently there are six princesses contesting from there ! What is the general public opinion about them ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You must have already cast your vote by now Anil....I see two very attractive royal ladies contesting election from Rajasthan - Diya Kumari from Sawai Madhopur and Siddhi Kumari, of course Vasudhara Raje too is from the Royal family...Apparently there are six princesses contesting from there ! What is the general public opinion about them ?

In the outgoing house, Congress holds 102 seats and the Bharatiya Janata Party 79..a close contest is expected. But, it's too early to predict the outcome.
Rajasthan is voting today. There must be many new young voters exercising their franchise first time. A young candidate has his own attraction. Being youthful, he is expected to be more energetic. But age is not only criteria to vote. A candidate's clean image, zeal to work and skill are more significant. Moreover, unlike Muncipal elections, there is only party based govt. so, it is necessary to consider this aspect also in interest of stability and viability of govt.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: anil
Rajasthan is voting today. There must be many new young voters exercising their franchise first time. A young candidate has his own attraction. Being youthful, he is expected to be more energetic. But age is not only criteria to vote. A candidate's clean image, zeal to work and skill are more significant. Moreover, unlike Muncipal elections, there is only party based govt. so, it is necessary to consider this aspect also in interest of stability and viability of govt.

To win the confidence of the voters, a candidate should have all the pre requisites you mentioned above. Just being young alone may not contribute to the success of the candidate.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
It is good to read that 25 years old new candidate is standing for election. Hopefully election will be good in Rajasthan. People will vote the desirable candidates. BJP and Congress have given very strong speeches against each other. Lets wait for the results.

This young lady is going to win. Here in Rajasthan % of polling in 75% approx. and in my city 84%. Youth vote her here. Indeed Candidates of BJP is 78 year old and corrupt one. Congrees candidates in chairman of Nagar Prishad. He is also corrupt one. Family of this young girl is Industrilist of my city. They are doing enough for the area. 235 crore for medical collage, scholarship for students, Pension for old age. She and her family is honest one.

To win the confidence of the voters, a candidate should have all the pre requisites you mentioned above. Just being young alone may not contribute to the success of the candidate.

She is young and educated, she won award from world bank for her thesis. She is social worker.

Usha@ I cast my vote in favour of this young girl, Kamini. Divya Kumari is daughter of Bhwani Singh, king of Jaipur and Sidhi Kumari is daughter of Bikaner royal family. Vashundhra is daughter of Gwalior Royal family and Maharani of Dholpur state Rajasthan. Divya and Sidhi Kumari is very simple and public respect them. But Kamini is daughter of business man of sriganganagar. She is only children of her father. this family is doing enough for this area.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.