Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Tomorrow is voting day in Rajasthan. We cast our vote to elect MLA. In this election young are much existed and full of courage. Young said that MLA should be educated one and also young one. elder politician should be give room to young. In this election young will be played important role. Here one candidate is only 25 year old. She is first priorty of voters.
Who is going to win give us some impartial input, and what should be the reason behind it, is there any impact of Asha Ram's arrest.

This young lady is going to win. Here in Rajasthan % of polling in 75% approx. and in my city 84%. Youth vote her here. Indeed Candidates of BJP is 78 year old and corrupt one. Congrees candidates in chairman of Nagar Prishad. He is also corrupt one. Family of this young girl is Industrilist of my city. They are doing enough for the area. 235 crore for medical collage, scholarship for students, Pension for old age. She and her family is honest one.

It's rare to find candidates like the young woman contestant. She's honest, rich and above all philanthropic . I wish her success.

Thanks Rambabu, we all are wishing for her. Agriculture is principal profession of this area. Farmers are very happy with this family. Guar is grain, I don't it what say it in English but it used in making water soluable polymers and it is called Guar gum. It is used in exavaction of crude oil. Because of this family rate of guar is more than 5000/-Qtl, earlier these are 1200 or 1300 per Qtl. Farmers are earning good amount for this crop and their wealth is improved.

She won the hearts of the common man especially farmers "the Annadatas". She will certainly win the elections. Jay Ho.
Instead of talking abt. individual candidates, we should focus more on state, it does matter to the locality but as a whole from the other state I am concerned with to whom Rajastan is voting for instead of particular candidate,

The said candidate has done a lot to the state especially to the farmers in her state. See Anil' response about her philanthropic activities.
Tomorrow is voting day in Rajasthan. We cast our vote to elect MLA. In this election young are much existed and full of courage. Young said that MLA should be educated one and also young one. elder politician should be give room to young. In this election young will be played important role. Here one candidate is only 25 year old. She is first priorty of voters.
Who is going to win give us some impartial input, and what should be the reason behind it, is there any impact of Asha Ram's arrest.

This young lady is going to win. Here in Rajasthan % of polling in 75% approx. and in my city 84%. Youth vote her here. Indeed Candidates of BJP is 78 year old and corrupt one. Congrees candidates in chairman of Nagar Prishad. He is also corrupt one. Family of this young girl is Industrilist of my city. They are doing enough for the area. 235 crore for medical collage, scholarship for students, Pension for old age. She and her family is honest one.

It's rare to find candidates like the young woman contestant. She's honest, rich and above all philanthropic . I wish her success.

Thanks Rambabu, we all are wishing for her. Agriculture is principal profession of this area. Farmers are very happy with this family. Guar is grain, I don't it what say it in English but it used in making water soluable polymers and it is called Guar gum. It is used in exavaction of crude oil. Because of this family rate of guar is more than 5000/-Qtl, earlier these are 1200 or 1300 per Qtl. Farmers are earning good amount for this crop and their wealth is improved.

She won the hearts of the common man especially farmers "the Annadatas". She will certainly win the elections. Jay Ho.
Instead of talking abt. individual candidates, we should focus more on state, it does matter to the locality but as a whole from the other state I am concerned with to whom Rajastan is voting for instead of particular candidate,

The said candidate has done a lot to the state especially to the farmers in her state. See Anil' response about her philanthropic activities.
Does Anil trying to indicate, the party in power there will come back to power again, then waiting for counting date.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Does Anil trying to indicate, the party in power there will come back to power again, then waiting for counting date.

No. He said that everybody in her constituency are eagerly awaiting for her win,.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.