Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
India is rich in resources but due to lack of skilled labours resources are not used properly. Dubai is a desert. Yet it is among the developed places of the world. Comparatively India is lagging behind. We have talent, we have ability to work, we have resources, we have man power and we have al most everything which is necessary for development. Yet we are lagging behind. This is due to backwardness. Spending money in Space Research is a step forward towards development.

True..economy of the country depends on how best the available resources are best utilized to maximum advantage. The example you gave of Dubai is one such, Dubai, Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries have only oil as a substantial resource and nothing else. The leaders of these nations, especially Dubai, knew that the oil too won't last forever so they built their economy around tourism and advanced so m uch ahead of us. Israel too is a desert country but lack of water did not stop them from advancing in the field of agriculture, what they have achieved in that is a shining example of what can be done with proper technology and research. We have everything from technology to vast reserves of variety of natural resources, intelligent manpower everything, but corruption and red tapism everywhere holds us down!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

India is rich in resources but due to lack of skilled labours resources are not used properly. Dubai is a desert. Yet it is among the developed places of the world. Comparatively India is lagging behind. We have talent, we have ability to work, we have resources, we have man power and we have al most everything which is necessary for development. Yet we are lagging behind. This is due to backwardness. Spending money in Space Research is a step forward towards development.

True..economy of the country depends on how best the available resources are best utilized to maximum advantage. The example you gave of Dubai is one such, Dubai, Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries have only oil as a substantial resource and nothing else. The leaders of these nations, especially Dubai, knew that the oil too won't last forever so they built their economy around tourism and advanced so m uch ahead of us. Israel too is a desert country but lack of water did not stop them from advancing in the field of agriculture, what they have achieved in that is a shining example of what can be done with proper technology and research. We have everything from technology to vast reserves of variety of natural resources, intelligent manpower everything, but corruption and red tapism everywhere holds us down!

Corruption and malgovernance are two fertile areas providing the happy-hunting-ground for some demons who masquerade as politicians. I don't know when India would be ready to launch the second Freedom Struggle to help India in her tryst with destiny!!
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Corruption and malgovernance are two fertile areas providing the happy-hunting-ground for some demons who masquerade as politicians. I don't know when India would be ready to launch the second Freedom Struggle to help India in her tryst with destiny!!

True Chinmoy. The populace is vexed with the demonic rule of these Thugs. But with hope and optimism let's wait for that day when we get rid of these demons. Darkness will not stay forever.It has to give way to light.
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
I dont think so its a waste of money, we will definitely have benefits in future. India is not poor country, If the money is used properly we can balance all the sides.

Very true, Exalt! Balance is something that has been missing completely in all our endeavours for the last few decades starting from balance in misuse of power!

True Chinmoy. The populace is vexed with the demonic rule of these Thugs. But with hope and optimism let's wait for that day when we get rid of these demons. Darkness will not stay forever.It has to give way to light.

I too believe that this dark phase would be over to make way for fresh, bright sunshine in Indian politics and we have already enough evidence of that in the form of public awakening and enlightenment.
Space research is a smarter project as one year back they send one satellite which would give prior information abt. abrupt weather change, say natural calamities, as we know Odisha, AP and TN to some extent are always affected by depression and super cyclones, and recent news about Phailin is well known from earlier and there is good preparation in Odisha as I was there, so I can talk abt. that and also compare Phailin with super cyclone of 1999, in Odisha where the Puri town was cut off from rest of Odisha, as the three routes of Puri are stopped due to tress and breaking of road, as no prior information is there, and now with this sophisticated satellite, which is indigenous, is giving earlier reports and army and road construction department cleared the road within hours of cyclone.

http://mohanmekap.com/

I too believe that this dark phase would be over to make way for fresh, bright sunshine in Indian politics and we have already enough evidence of that in the form of public awakening and enlightenment.

Yes. I'm seeing the unmistakable signs of change in the people. I hope,Soon its going to metamorphose itself in to weapon deadlier than the deadliest weapon and going to become the nemesis to these demons.
What about the commercial prospects for ISRO? In future its specialized knowledge and expertise would sell at a premium as many countries - small and big - would come to it for their development of space science which is actually a necessity.
What about the commercial prospects for ISRO? In future its specialized knowledge and expertise would sell at a premium as many countries - small and big - would come to it for their development of space science which is actually a necessity.

That is an attractive avenue which can benefit us greatly, seeing that we successfully launched our Mars orbiter out of earth's orbit and towards Mars orbit, China has already started cautiously scooting over to us! :woohoo: There are many countries who would willingly buy technology from us!

That is an attractive avenue which can benefit us greatly, seeing that we successfully launched our Mars orbiter out of earth's orbit and towards Mars orbit, China has already started cautiously scooting over to us! :woohoo: There are many countries who would willingly buy technology from us!

So an entire world of opportunities open up for us from activities which many unwisely believe to be wasteful and unproductive!! We,Indians, are too hasty in drawing conclusions!! :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.