Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What about the commercial prospects for ISRO? In future its specialized knowledge and expertise would sell at a premium as many countries - small and big - would come to it for their development of space science which is actually a necessity.

That is an attractive avenue which can benefit us greatly, seeing that we successfully launched our Mars orbiter out of earth's orbit and towards Mars orbit, China has already started cautiously scooting over to us! :woohoo: There are many countries who would willingly buy technology from us!

So an entire world of opportunities open up for us from activities which many unwisely believe to be wasteful and unproductive!! We,Indians, are too hasty in drawing conclusions!! :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry:

Isn't it too obvious??? Since we are Indians, it is clear that anything that is not related to Bollywood, Cricket and politics is all a waste of money!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

What about the commercial prospects for ISRO? In future its specialized knowledge and expertise would sell at a premium as many countries - small and big - would come to it for their development of space science which is actually a necessity.

That is an attractive avenue which can benefit us greatly, seeing that we successfully launched our Mars orbiter out of earth's orbit and towards Mars orbit, China has already started cautiously scooting over to us! :woohoo: There are many countries who would willingly buy technology from us!

So an entire world of opportunities open up for us from activities which many unwisely believe to be wasteful and unproductive!! We,Indians, are too hasty in drawing conclusions!! :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry:

Isn't it too obvious??? Since we are Indians, it is clear that anything that is not related to Bollywood, Cricket and politics is all a waste of money!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil:

Even Lalu's grand loot could be suffered but not spending on space research!! Cry, My Countrymen, Cry!! :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Those who jump to hasty conclusions are individuals with myopic vision. At the very outset of ISRO's launching, Vikram Sarabhai clearly enunciated the Goals and objectives. In his own words, " we are convinced that if we are to play a meaningful role nationally, and in the community of nations, we must be second to none in the application of advanced technologies to the real problems of man and society."
Space research is bound to grow and all these are attached with defense preparedness, as in the future wars will be on the basis of star wars, and in those times, the countries which are primarily sophisticated with space research can generate their powers with greater might and can save their nation in those difficult times.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Actually very few people understands the benefit of scientific research benefits. Thus many of them won't understand the advantage behind the success of such mission. Moreover some leaders have a tendency to come on the front page with some issues. Hence space missions are worthless.
Humans by tendency wants to learn more, and for this it is always inevitable for all of us to satisfy about the knowledge of infinity and in this way the basic tendency of crossing all barriers of space can only be attended through scientific and space research.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Actually very few people understands the benefit of scientific research benefits. Thus many of them won't understand the advantage behind the success of such mission. Moreover some leaders have a tendency to come on the front page with some issues. Hence space missions are worthless.

The first part of your reply I can fairly understand but the last sentence doesn't warrant any such presumption. Those can't understand must try to understand but what can we do if a person refuses to understand!!! :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry:

The first part of your reply I can fairly understand but the last sentence doesn't warrant any such presumption. Those can't understand must try to understand but what can we do if a person refuses to understand!!! :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry:

She is probably voicing the opinions of the leaders who like to see themselves on the front page, Did I understand that correctly or did I not understand it at all??/ :blink:

She is probably voicing the opinions of the leaders who like to see themselves on the front page, Did I understand that correctly or did I not understand it at all??/ :blink:

We have got to be patient with young ones and the good thing about her that she enthusiastically participates in the forum activities and learning very fast!!!

We have got to be patient with young ones and the good thing about her that she enthusiastically participates in the forum activities and learning very fast!!!

Hmmm...yes, we must be patient with the young 'uns! :cheer: ;)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.