A historic moment for Indian soccer as FIFA has done honor to India by deciding to hold the mega event in 2017 and this is hoped to give a very big boost to development and progress of soccer in India. What do you think?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This will be an honour for our country. India will host 2017 world cup FIFA. I am happy to read this. Soccer in India really needs development.
It is a better news and being an absolute soccer fan, it is an wonderful happenings and the matches will be played all across India at major cities, mostly which are soccer oriented. This will help India to compete with all the world teams, as India will have direct entry as host, soccer being the most famous sports of the world, India is lagging behind in modern times, due to lack of quality players and this world cup will make the buzz and will create a pool of players for the next ten years to stand in a stronger team in Asia.

http://mohanmekap.com/

A historic moment for Indian soccer as FIFA has done honor to India by deciding to hold the mega event in 2017 and this is hoped to give a very big boost to development and progress of soccer in India. What do you think?

I welcome this gesture. This event will certainly help in creating an interest in the youth of this cricket crazy country, . Its not all, it helps in unearthing the hidden talent of the youth and in bringing to the fore.
Although our Fifa rank is abysmally poor but the performance of our junior boys is exceptional in recent years and these boys slip up at the senior level clearly indicating that something goes seriously wrong at this stage and FIFA for good reasons awarded this to India realizing its vast potential in terms of popularity and generation of revenue. So our cricket would be in serious competition in the coming years!!! That's very good for the country!!
Although our Fifa rank is abysmally poor but the performance of our junior boys is exceptional in recent years and these boys slip up at the senior level clearly indicating that something goes seriously wrong at this stage and FIFA for good reasons awarded this to India realizing its vast potential in terms of popularity and generation of revenue. So our cricket would be in serious competition in the coming years!!! That's very good for the country!!

As a football enthusiast. at this juncture made me to go into the past achievements of this wonderful game. During the golden era of Indian football between 1951 to 1962, Indian National team won many accolades like Asian games held in Delhi and Jakarta. Its the first Asian team that has reached the semi final stage of Olympics held at Melbourne.Who can forget the major contributions of Chuni Goswame. PK Banerjee, Varahalu to name a few. Now i'd love to see the same status of India in football in the international level.
Now with The FIFA's decision to hold WC under 17 in India renewed my hopes for a glorious status for India. Of course with this cricket would have a serious competition.
I could only hope against my hope to some day, the soccer world cup will be there at India, as cricket frenzy nation, there are many fans of soccer and we would like to see ours own heroes, just like Bhutia does to the fans.

http://mohanmekap.com/

I could only hope against my hope to some day, the soccer world cup will be there at India, as cricket frenzy nation, there are many fans of soccer and we would like to see ours own heroes, just like Bhutia does to the fans.

Yes. Baichung Bhutia is a promising foot baller. There are several promising youngsters in the wings. For them the FIFA would be a blessing from the blue. It should be properly utilized both by the players and the organizers.
In a recent heartening development Subrata Paul has become the first Indian footballer to be offered a contract by Danish Superliga side FC Vestsjaelland. The goalie gets the first recognition to join a top European soccer side!!
In a recent heartening development Subrata Paul has become the first Indian footballer to be offered a contract by Danish Superliga side FC Vestsjaelland. The goalie gets the first recognition to join a top European soccer side!!

With this heartening news. I'm seeing Good and happy days for Indian football in the coming days.

With this heartening news. I'm seeing Good and happy days for Indian football in the coming days.

Our sad state of affairs in soccer in recent decades owes to utter neglect by soccer administrators in the country. We were a powerhouse in the 50s and 60s!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.