Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is an ignominious rout for the Congress Party in two states - Rajasthan and MP. In Delhi AAP put up an impressive debut and in Chattisgarh a little consolation for Congress.

I am quite happy for AAP since it is new with ideologies which I hope lasts, either way people are showing a lot of interest in the party which is evident in the results as of now.But of course BJP victory was predicted and hope this carries through the coming General elections as well..

I also welcome this development. Entry of this party into national capital and its impressive show would force many political pundits to put on their thinking hats to assess the fallout on Indian politics!!

The message too is clear since people are fed up of corruption and AAP is promising a clean administration. Hopefully this will make the two major parties think again before they go on their corruption trail !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Still now Aap is good but what after getting power. Let see but it is my personal comment that Aap will be better than Cong and BJP.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I voted for AAP and what a remarkable performance this time by this new party in Delhi. Though from my place its congress candidate who is leading. I don't think he (Arvinder singh Lovely) can be beaten by anyone. :blink:
Still now Aap is good but what after getting power. Let see but it is my personal comment that Aap will be better than Cong and BJP.

The problem in politics is that even if they want to remain honest and above corruption they will not be allowed to do so since out general public is corrupt and is used to corrupt ways.I sincerely hope that they bring in the change rather than changing for the worst !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is an ignominious rout for the Congress Party in two states - Rajasthan and MP. In Delhi AAP put up an impressive debut and in Chattisgarh a little consolation for Congress.

I am quite happy for AAP since it is new with ideologies which I hope lasts, either way people are showing a lot of interest in the party which is evident in the results as of now.But of course BJP victory was predicted and hope this carries through the coming General elections as well..

I also welcome this development. Entry of this party into national capital and its impressive show would force many political pundits to put on their thinking hats to assess the fallout on Indian politics!!

The message too is clear since people are fed up of corruption and AAP is promising a clean administration. Hopefully this will make the two major parties think again before they go on their corruption trail !

Especially after the way things were handled by Sheila Dixit and her cohorts in the NIrbhaya case, it really did open many eyes, and everyone has had a bitter overdose of corruption! It was inevitable!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Especially after the way things were handled by Sheila Dixit and her cohorts in the NIrbhaya case, it really did open many eyes, and everyone has had a bitter overdose of corruption! It was inevitable!

Its surprising that even CM Sheela DIXIT also got defeated in this election. I never expected that she will lose. :ohmy:

Its surprising that even CM Sheela DIXIT also got defeated in this election. I never expected that she will lose. :ohmy:

For me it is not all surprising. People have had enough of her arrogance ! She had this coming for a long time. A CM who cannot even make the capital city safe for its women does not deserve to be in power at all!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Delhi heading towards hung assembly or what time will tell, Congress reached single digit and cm lost. Rajasthan BJP is expected to win but with so much margin never happened, MP also congress routed and Chattishgarh congress could not catch the sympathy wave. Something wrong with Congress and it is a matter of serious introspection. BJP seems to have done their home work right, they have achieved all results in an emphatic manner,

http://mohanmekap.com/

Delhi heading towards hung assembly or what time will tell, Congress reached single digit and cm lost. Rajasthan BJP is expected to win but with so much margin never happened, MP also congress routed and Chattishgarh congress could not catch the sympathy wave. Something wrong with Congress and it is a matter of serious introspection. BJP seems to have done their home work right, they have achieved all results in an emphatic manner,

Congress paid for its anti people policies. The congress high command and other bodies turned deaf ear towards the common man's woes. It's the people's determination that has become a nemesis of congress. It let it know that it's the beginning of a future that's going to be disastrous to the party.

Congress paid for its anti people policies. The congress high command and other bodies turned deaf ear towards the common man's woes. It's the people's determination that has become a nemesis of congress. It let it know that it's the beginning of a future that's going to be disastrous to the party.
Inflation and corruption are two big issues, and it is high time to tackle all these issues in right manner in order to reach decrease any further loss of electoral fortunes in upcoming elections.

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.