Legendary Actor and Tragedy King Dilip Kumar's 91st Birthday Today.

Let Wish Happy Birthday and good health to him.

Be positive
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Very happy birthday to the tragedy king- Dilip Kumar. The song picurised on him in Dil Diya dard Liya- Guzre hain hum us muam se nafarat si ho gayi hai mohabat ke naam se' is my most favorite.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

best actor amongst all, versatile actor, brilliant dialogue performance, brilliant tragedy and a meaningful dancer, awesome personality wonderful scene presence, and plenty of super hit films summarized the great personality, and have a nice health,

http://mohanmekap.com/

Legendary Actor and Tragedy King Dilip Kumar's 91st Birthday Today.

Let Wish Happy Birthday and good health to him.

Many Many Happy Returns Of The day to Dilip Kumar one of our best actors ever ! His is a career and life that is an institution by itself and one cannot think of a Hindi film Industry without Dilip Kumar and his films !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

He's considered as the 'Ultimate method actor' by Satyajit Ray .Has carved a niche in the annals of Indian filmdom and left a mark on the hearts of the cinegoers. His silky voice and inaudible dialogue delivery with almost underacting are the hall marks of this thespian.
Very happy birthday to the tragedy king- Dilip Kumar. The song picurised on him in Dil Diya dard Liya- Guzre hain hum us muam se nafarat si ho gayi hai mohabat ke naam se' is my most favorite.

Dilip Kumar has had the best of songs picturised on him ...my own favorites include Suhana safar aur yeh mausam haseen from madhumati, Meri kahani bhoolnewale from Deedar , Nain lad jai ho from ganga Jamuna , Dil mein chupake pyar ka from Aan and Mang ke saath tumhara from Nau do gyarah among many many others ...He is one of my most favorite actors and I never miss any film of his..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Dilip Kumar has had the best of songs picturised on him ...my own favorites include Suhana safar aur yeh mausam haseen from madhumati, Meri kahani bhoolnewale from Deedar , Nain lad jai ho from ganga Jamuna , Dil mein chupake pyar ka from Aan and Mang ke saath tumhara from Nau do gyarah among many many others ...He is one of my most favorite actors and I never miss any film of his..

Manage ke Saath tumhara is from Naya Daur.
Thank you said by: usha manohar

Manage ke Saath tumhara is from Naya Daur.

Yes thats right , was listening to songs from nau do gyrah while typing that and by mistake wrote that :)

A perfectionist to the core.
While shooting was on for Kohinoor for the song, 'Madhuban main Radhika ', the director wanted to show Dilip playing Sitar. He protested and demanded either to give time to learn the rudiments of Sitar playing or stop showing him playing Sitar. The director agreed for his proposal and agreed to postpone the shooting till Dilip learns the rudiments of Sitar playing and the correct placement of his fingers on the Sitar fret board.
Wonderful actor, and some of great Bhajans are there in his films, ana to hai ana tere, perhaps it is from naya daur, very meaningful devotional film song.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Wonderful actor, and some of great Bhajans are there in his films, ana to hai ana tere, perhaps it is from naya daur, very meaningful devotional film song.

There is another great Bhajan in Gopi, 'Sukh ke sab saathi, Dukh me na koi."
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.