Some people have a tendency to practice 'Contrarian Method' which is to be more specific, to go against whatever is logical and rational and the goal? To be constantly at the center of all actions!! What do you think?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Some people have a tendency to practice 'Contrarian Method' which is to be more specific, to go against whatever is logical and rational and the goal? To be constantly at the center of all actions!! What do you think?

Most such people want attention all the time and see to it that they create situations and make sure that there is focus on them.This is a typical Narcissistic attitude ! We can see such people who are forever craving attention all around us, they never waste a single opportunity to do so ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Fear of refusal, a by product of inferiority complex is the reason. In the process they blow away all the reason and rationality in to air. Such people are always hide behind a mask.. Uncover the mask to see his real self.

This can be true in some cases. But most are sheepish and follow the lead without any logic. There are some who stick to their conviction even at the risk of unpopularity and gaoing against the tide. They are contrarian. Alos there is 'contrarian theory' in stock market. The contrarians buy when others sell and vice versa.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

No, I don't think so- everyone is free to express his views openly. After all we live in a democracy and every coin has two facets. Finally who will decide which one is tail and what is head. It's the majority that wins ultimately. And that is a healthy sign for any society, company or country to have brave people on board who have courage to go against the tide.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

True, we are living in a democracy. We are living in the stinking garbage also that gets washed through the multholed defective Pipelines also known as 'Democracy."
We need a pat on our shoulders for our tremendous endurance power to bear that nostril splitting stink.
People attracts popularity to market them to the world. Their business flourishes due to them. They are the role model. This is mostly practised by the top entrepreneurs, film stars, politicians, etc. The more is the popularity more is the wealth that they earn. In case of politics, politicians target general public to know them and vote for them.

I think you are right- there is a famous saying in Urdu- Badnam honge to kya naam na hoga? Even the bad publicity keeps you in limelight. :evil:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think you are right- there is a famous saying in Urdu- Badnam honge to kya naam na hoga? Even the bad publicity keeps you in limelight. :evil:

That's true. Dip in the dirty waters of polluted Ganga. After all its Ganga.
There are many people like this among us. I have seen some of them. :S

Mala Jaiswar
Such practice is for attracting people toward themselves. The want that people notice them.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.