Don't procrastinate!! Time makes all the difference!! Now or Never!! Don't sit over important things!!!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Don't procrastinate!! Time makes all the difference!! Now or Never!! Don't sit over important things!!!

It definitely does ! i too feel that we should do what we want to do now instead of putting it off since we may never get another chance to do it....Life is too short and before we know it will be curtains ! :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It definitely does ! i too feel that we should do what we want to do now instead of putting it off since we may never get another chance to do it....Life is too short and before we know it will be curtains ! :dry:

You know wise men always warn against rushing things but in our life we are met with situations when there is an urge to do but the mental weakness in the form of procrastination rules heavy leading to doing nothing in the end. I am pointing to these!! :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:
I agree but the good news is, it’s never too late. See I am breathing that means I still have a chance to do what I wanted to do and I can still do them if I missed them earlier- now. I still have an opportunity to write a future for myself free of regrets whatsoever. I might be late or did them shabbily, but I have plans to make them right at my earliest. As far never- never comes never so am least bothered.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You know wise men always warn against rushing things but in our life we are met with situations when there is an urge to do but the mental weakness in the form of procrastination rules heavy leading to doing nothing in the end. I am pointing to these!! :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

I agree ! No doubt we need to think things ut without rushing into anything but that doesnt mean that you sit on the issue without doing anything ! I like the proverb A stictch in time saves nine :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes. We must be active and not procrastinate. We should shed laziness and do whatever we need to do according to time frame based on priorities.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

"Time and tide waits for none". This is very well said. We should take full advantage of the time. Time is very precious. Once it is gone, it never comes back again. Together with this, once an opportunity is missed, it is missed for ever. It never comes back again. We should make use of the time and opportunity productively. This gives us happiness in future.

"Time and tide waits for none". This is very well said. We should take full advantage of the time. Time is very precious. Once it is gone, it never comes back again. Together with this, once an opportunity is missed, it is missed for ever. It never comes back again. We should make use of the time and opportunity productively. This gives us happiness in future.

NOW is the only thing that's real. Past has gone and the future is uncertain. Living and making best use of NOW is what achievers opt for.
Even I don't think its better not to postpone things for tomorrow as tomorrow never comes and ultimately we repent for our decision for not doing that thing at time. :blink:
Our work needs time to give us its result. If we work on time, we can get more and get space for some more. This is an opportunity which nobody should miss.
Time is precious. If you lose a Rupee, you can earn again, but not a lost second.
Its wiser to be a miser, when it comes to time.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.