:huh: :huh: Guyzz...........as you all know that :huh: inspite of soo much of development in India has been done in every sectors suchs as economical, political, environmental, etc........but when it comes to the social sector of India, always there is the same problem i.e., backwardness of women. still, after so much of developmental growth of India, the mindset of most of the people are still the same.....can you please suggest some solutions to get rid of this social error in India????? :huh: :dry:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
:huh: :huh: Guyzz...........as you all know that :huh: inspite of soo much of development in India has been done in every sectors suchs as economical, political, environmental, etc........but when it comes to the social sector of India, always there is the same problem i.e., backwardness of women. still, after so much of developmental growth of India, the mindset of most of the people are still the same.....can you please suggest some solutions to get rid of this social error in India????? :huh: :dry:

To start with we need to change the mind set of the society, thats where all the problem lies.Indian society is still feudal and they treat women as second class citizens in rural belts as well as in the cities...Middle class is especially guilty of doing this !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: jaya verma
The only way is education. Educate morfe women and removed illiteracy. There is lot of improvement in last decades and century. But age old traditions and views do not vanish instantly.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Because you chose to say so, otherwise all men are also not that forward too. It is all about our own mentality that we see things through sexist glasses. If you give it a wider look, there are two kinds of people in this world Forward or backward. Men and women are suffering equally.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

P
:huh: :huh: Guyzz...........as you all know that :huh: inspite of soo much of development in India has been done in every sectors suchs as economical, political, environmental, etc........but when it comes to the social sector of India, always there is the same problem i.e., backwardness of women. still, after so much of developmental growth of India, the mindset of most of the people are still the same.....can you please suggest some solutions to get rid of this social error in India????? :huh: :dry:[/quote

Irrelevant , obsolete man oriented traditions are the bane on the country .they are here and going to stay forever. Education in women did not yield satisfactory results. There should be sea change in both the attitude and mindset of men and women. In the absence of which, women will stay in the same condition as they were in pre-Vedic age.
The main reason behind backwardness of a woman is the mentality of a man. I have visited almost whole of India. I have come across few places in states like Rajasthan, UP, Haryana, MP and Gujarat; where girls are either less educated or not educated. Her family members give more stress on her early marriage more than in education and career building. Many girls are forced to get married whether she has attained 18 years or not. Men are taught and sometimes well educated. If women is better in education and career than the groom, the marriage does not take place. Moreover the dowry system is prevalent yet many a times government has marketed the social evils of dowry system.
No girl or woman wants to live a backward life. It is the man who force her to live like that.
Exactly its there in India but I think the situation has improved in the past. But still the thinking of people is they think women to be backward. This all need to be changed as it is a obstacle in growth of our country. :evil:
Thank you said by: jaya verma
According to Human Development Report, presently female infanticide and death rate of female is more in India compared to the other countries. India has been declared as a country not safe for women in the year 2012..
Exactly its there in India but I think the situation has improved in the past. But still the thinking of people is they think women to be backward. This all need to be changed as it is a obstacle in growth of our country. :evil:

It takes time to see the fruits of change which started now. But more women and women should come to the fore to eradicate such ineqalities in the society.

It takes time to see the fruits of change which started now. But more women and women should come to the fore to eradicate such ineqalities in the society.

If a section of women is in the inferior position to men this is women themselves to be blamed, they did not do anything to improve their situation but in most cases taught younger girls to act as if they were slaves. This is women who treat them badly in most cases, watch any Saas-Bahu serial to know what I mean. If the women are treated badly in work places it's their double standard, they want both, equal rights and reservation in every field at the same time. Equal rights and reservations are two different things. If they are being sexually exploited, it's because they are not resisting properly or behaving loosely in the first place. No one dares exploit women who are brave and firm.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I agree with Sunil. Irrespective of the sex, it is in the human nature to correct themselves according to the times and situation. A child not knowing if it puts unknowingly its hands on a burning candle it hurts, may hurt in the first instance. But it learns with time the consequences and takes care not to repeat it. And see the same child whenever it comes across with a candle. It recalls its past experience and avoids its wrong ways. Akin to this we must learn our past experiences and adjust to situation in the hand presently. This applies to all of us. After all life is a long tale of adjustments.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.