The topic is locked.
can i get an explanation as to why top voter of the day has not been announced from 22nov to 16 dec...And i have voted heavily in this period of time so please do not suggest that nobody might have voted.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
can i get an explanation as to why top voter of the day has not been announced from 22nov to 16 dec...And i have voted heavily in this period of time so please do not suggest that nobody might have voted.

I think it has been updated check 5th page of earnings. :blink:

Searched but dint get it...why dont you post a screenshot of that page here
check.doc (You do not have access to download this file.)

Searched but dint get it...why dont you post a screenshot of that page here

Check it now:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10907]}
that is from 7th dec... what about 22nov - 7 dec ??
that is from 7th dec... what about 22nov - 7 dec ??

Go tthrough the earning page there you will find the answer. :)

I think the voter of the day is updated, at least for the dates you have mentioned.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Where is the result of top voter of 21st December.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.