So the year 2013 is well set to go down as just another year of many years we are destined to be in this planet, share your experiences - good,bad,indifferent and all!! :P :P
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I want to say Happy new year in advance. This year is overall good for me nothing bad to share it So I hope we all going to next year with lot of good news for us.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

For me its another year that came and went. From the country point of view I consider the emergence of AAP in the political scenario as significant. I hope the coming year will be better.
So the year 2013 is well set to go down as just another year of many years we are destined to be in this planet, share your experiences - good,bad,indifferent and all!! :P :P

Yeah, it's slipping out of my hands despite my best efforts to live in this year- for ever :ohmy: It is the point where no one has any control over. How I wish, I could stop it, as I am enjoying it and would not want to let it go by. Me and my wishes :laugh: Both are worthless. :lol:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Saw quite a few drastic changes in life during 2013. Never got discouraged to face each new day.... Have quite a few plans of actions for 2014. Currently at hometown with parents - far away from a metro life is quite soothing and interesting.

And probably one of the most likable happenings for me in 2013 was to join the Boddunan community.
2013 for me has been a good year, had some ups and some downs but generally many things in my life came together ....A long standing legal battle that we were all part of got a new lease of life and hope because of some new developments .Personally it was not a bad year at all...Boddunan has been very much part of my life in 2013 ...let us see what 2014 holds for all of us ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Friends I was busy enough to login this site. Yet I would like to share my experience now. I was excited and happy for the coming year. It was just good nothing bad.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.