Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Will AAP down BJP in next MP election? I think like Delhi PM Situation will be same as Delhi CM. It will be mixed Govt.

I think AAP will make a big difference, they will not win an outright verdict but they will win enough number of seats to be in a position to decrease the chances of any national party to reach near a respectable number. If we go by the present scenario. 200 will be a big task for any single party.

I anticipate that the combined strength of congress and BJP will be about two hundred only. Rest will be with others incluidng AAP.

One win, though hailed as historical will not forecast anything about AAP's dominance in the forth coming Parliamentary elections. Its win in Delhi, of course has indicated that the people are favouring 'Performance.' That's why, in order to keep alive the hopes pinned on the AAP by the people, it's mandatory for AAP to keep its focus on performance. Till then, it's not possible to predict about its future.
AAP is mostly a 'city' party until now but once they prove themselves or their performance comes to somewhere near where they claimed, the things may change. But that is not going to happen in next general election. AAP will make a difference but they will not be a force to reckon.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

AAP is mostly a 'city' party until now but once they prove themselves or their performance comes to somewhere near where they claimed, the things may change. But that is not going to happen in next general election. AAP will make a difference but they will not be a force to reckon.

That's why, its good for AAP to allow the things to happen of their own accord without hurrying. Even in AP, i started seeing the things getting oriented towards AAP. A natural change that takes its time will certainly strengthen AAP in the days to come.

That's why, its good for AAP to allow the things to happen of their own accord without hurrying. Even in AP, i started seeing the things getting oriented towards AAP. A natural change that takes its time will certainly strengthen AAP in the days to come.

They are making a difference allover the country but their influence is limited to cities and towns. Unless they do solid work to become more popular, big parties will feel limited heat but yes even that will ruin their chances.

They are making a difference allover the country but their influence is limited to cities and towns. Unless they do solid work to become more popular, big parties will feel limited heat but yes even that will ruin their chances.

Aam Aadmi's victory prompted and ignited some retrospection even in the Big wigs. And even Nepal, people are openly expressing their wish to have a leader like Arvind Kejriwal in Nepal. He has set the tune and showed the results by himself leading from the front.
It takes time to sink in to the minds of the people to understand the concept of good governance. But, i'm optimistic about its resounding success sooner or later.

Aam Aadmi's victory prompted and ignited some retrospection even in the Big wigs. And even Nepal, people are openly expressing their wish to have a leader like Arvind Kejriwal in Nepal. He has set the tune and showed the results by himself leading from the front.
It takes time to sink in to the minds of the people to understand the concept of good governance. But, i'm optimistic about its resounding success sooner or later.

So was I when I contributed Rs 5000/ to AAP on 15th of August. I am sure AAP will not let me down.

So was I when I contributed Rs 5000/ to AAP on 15th of August. I am sure AAP will not let me down.

I have sent him a trilingual poster in support of AAP. And requested him to allow me to use this poster with his autograph. Awaiting for his reply. Yes I know about your contribution, which you revealed in one of the threads earlier. He will not let us down.
I feel that AAP will have an impact in the gneral elections ...May not be much but it will have some impact at least and thats what is scaring all the political parties. At the same time I feel that this impact very much depends on their performance in the coming 2-3 months.If they do good honest work then definitely people will look up to them...

Even the neighboring Nepal said, we need a leader like Kejriwal. AAP, though not directly, indirectly influences the poll results in the forthcoming general elections.

Most definitely ! I see the two major parties are already considering AAP as some one to reckon with since it has something they dont have - a clean image so far but what happens in the future depends entirely on them !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I feel that AAP will have an impact in the gneral elections ...May not be much but it will have some impact at least and thats what is scaring all the political parties. At the same time I feel that this impact very much depends on their performance in the coming 2-3 months.If they do good honest work then definitely people will look up to them...

Even the neighboring Nepal said, we need a leader like Kejriwal. AAP, though not directly, indirectly influences the poll results in the forthcoming general elections.

Most definitely ! I see the two major parties are already considering AAP as some one to reckon with since it has something they dont have - a clean image so far but what happens in the future depends entirely on them !

Of course, AAP itself is its destiny maker. It can stand with its ground breaking policies that this country has ever seen. And people understood its sincerity. Their performance will stand in good stead in reaching new heights.
AAP has a long way to go before it can can challenge BJP or INC. It cannot even cause a dent into regional parties like SP, AIADMK, Trinamool Congress and so on. To pose a real threat to all these parties it has to strengthen its organization. Its support base may very much depend on how it functions in Delhi. So far, Kejriwal has been a criticizer and faultfinder, he has to prove himself as an administrator. Real politics usually mellows down a firebrand like him. Only time will tell whether he can fulfill his promises in a feasible way. All good wishes to him.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.