Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
AAP has a long way to go before it can can challenge BJP or INC. It cannot even cause a dent into regional parties like SP, AIADMK, Trinamool Congress and so on. To pose a real threat to all these parties it has to strengthen its organization. Its support base may very much depend on how it functions in Delhi. So far, Kejriwal has been a criticizer and faultfinder, he has to prove himself as an administrator. Real politics usually mellows down a firebrand like him. Only time will tell whether he can fulfill his promises in a feasible way. All good wishes to him.

It's only a critic and fault finder can know where the fault lies and can rectify accordingly. A sycophant and a head nodder cannot be a reformer. And another aspect is constructive criticism is the trait of a bold person. It's not everybody's cup of tea.
AAP definitely has a strong hold as far as what we have seen so far. By next elections, it might be too early to foresee the scenario - As Rambabu rightly said, "AAP is yet to establish..." But somehow there is a strong feeling that AAP will stand wide - even through such elections - to bring in a difference in people's life.

AAP is likely to win many seats in Haryana and U.P. adjoining Delhi. These are part of National Capital Region. Also AAP will contest most seats in U.P.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

With the advent of AAP, Congress will be near to zero and the seats of BJP will be reduced and it is high time both principal political party should reconsider their strategies for the next general election.

http://mohanmekap.com/

With the advent of AAP, Congress will be near to zero and the seats of BJP will be reduced and it is high time both principal political party should reconsider their strategies for the next general election.

Though not immediately, AAP is going to emerge as a force to reckon with in the coming days.

If I know the Congress party , it will go all out to woo AAP so that the seats they have got will get merged into their alliance ! I think it is precisely because of this that they have offered support even after AAP has defeated them so humiliatingly in Delhi ! Congress has very few options now, put Rahul in the forefront , which according to many insiders is going to actually damage the image further since he is so incompetent ! As far as BJP is concerned, there is a lot to worry since AAP is defintely going to eat into their vote bank and seats...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If I know the Congress party , it will go all out to woo AAP so that the seats they have got will get merged into their alliance ! I think it is precisely because of this that they have offered support even after AAP has defeated them so humiliatingly in Delhi ! Congress has very few options now, put Rahul in the forefront , which according to many insiders is going to actually damage the image further since he is so incompetent ! As far as BJP is concerned, there is a lot to worry since AAP is defintely going to eat into their vote bank and seats...

The day when AAP yields to wily congress wooings, AAP's downfall will start.

I am sure Kejriwal has the snse to see that...I have a feeling that they may not stoop to that level since Delhi was a unique case and AAP wanted to show what it could do and joining hands with Congress was the only option left to them and Congress anyway was going all out to woo them..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am sure Kejriwal has the snse to see that...I have a feeling that they may not stoop to that level since Delhi was a unique case and AAP wanted to show what it could do and joining hands with Congress was the only option left to them and Congress anyway was going all out to woo them..

Yes, I'm confident of Kejriwals commitment to the people.He will not let the people down.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Kejarwal is invention of year 2013 and definitely he will be top leader soon . Its Bad luck for BJP if everything will be fine with APP like current time.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Kejriwal's good work has grabbed the attention of the nation. Volunteers and donations started pouring in from all corners of the country. Many high ranked officials relinquishing their lucrative careers offering their support. His broom really started working,
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.