Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
With the advent of AAP, Congress will be near to zero and the seats of BJP will be reduced and it is high time both principal political party should reconsider their strategies for the next general election.

If I know the Congress party , it will go all out to woo AAP so that the seats they have got will get merged into their alliance ! I think it is precisely because of this that they have offered support even after AAP has defeated them so humiliatingly in Delhi ! Congress has very few options now, put Rahul in the forefront , which according to many insiders is going to actually damage the image further since he is so incompetent ! As far as BJP is concerned, there is a lot to worry since AAP is defintely going to eat into their vote bank and seats...

The day when AAP yields to wily congress wooings, AAP's downfall will start.
abs it is started now, one MLA is to be expelled from AAP as he has 4 criminal cases, and now they are taking help from Congress, as now they are part of secular brigades, as initially before election to electros they are suggesting will not go to cong, or BJP now they are with congress, it seems now the only real opposition party is BJP.

http://mohanmekap.com/

With the advent of AAP, Congress will be near to zero and the seats of BJP will be reduced and it is high time both principal political party should reconsider their strategies for the next general election.

If I know the Congress party , it will go all out to woo AAP so that the seats they have got will get merged into their alliance ! I think it is precisely because of this that they have offered support even after AAP has defeated them so humiliatingly in Delhi ! Congress has very few options now, put Rahul in the forefront , which according to many insiders is going to actually damage the image further since he is so incompetent ! As far as BJP is concerned, there is a lot to worry since AAP is defintely going to eat into their vote bank and seats...

abs it is started now, one MLA is to be expelled from AAP as he has 4 criminal cases, and now they are taking help from Congress, as now they are part of secular brigades, as initially before election to electros they are suggesting will not go to cong, or BJP now they are with congress, it seems now the only real opposition party is BJP.

AAP's mission is to clean the system. In this process, it doesn't care if it loses its power. The fact that AAP has thrown out a corrupt MLA shows how fiercely AAP is determined to eradicate corruption.

It is amazing how the entire political scenarion is changing in our country....Congress however never seems to learn and so does BJP ! Congress has HP CM veerbhadra's scam and BJP has Yediurappa who has been brought back.Dont they realise that their credibility would be lost now that everyone is bent on cleaning up the corruption and criminal elements out of the system...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
Will AAP down BJP in next MP election? I think like Delhi PM Situation will be same as Delhi CM. It will be mixed Govt.

I do no think AAP will down BJP in that election. We need to wait and observe how AAP rules New Delhi and what the real face is.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

It is amazing how the entire political scenarion is changing in our country....Congress however never seems to learn and so does BJP ! Congress has HP CM veerbhadra's scam and BJP has Yediurappa who has been brought back.Dont they realise that their credibility would be lost now that everyone is bent on cleaning up the corruption and criminal elements out of the system...
Politics is all about getting majority, if certain parties, which you mentioned are getting back into corrupt politicians that does not matter, as people will see at ground level whether developments, security are there in their near lands, then he can vote for corrupt politician though he is prone to developments, in this way, the question is why people go for AAP, when their area is developing and security around locality is good, and local MLA or MP is easily accessible, even though he is corrupt, in Karnataka, BJP inducted Yeddy because of cast equation it I am right, and Congress make two portfolio for two corrupt MLA into cabinet because of their mass appeal, when we talk about simplicity of Kejriwal in living moderately, but fact is that he is marketing his simplicity, but leaders like Goa chief minister Parikar, WB chief Minister Ms, Mamta Banarjee and Manik Sarkar of one of state of NE is also living in very moderate house with a simple living, but they are not telling media about it.

Will AAP down BJP in next MP election? I think like Delhi PM Situation will be same as Delhi CM. It will be mixed Govt.

I don't think so. Every time situation can't be the same. This time before 2014 election, proper schemes will be made by all the parties.

Regarding AAP and BJP, AAP may win in MP election. Chances of BJP to win here is more.

I do no think AAP will down BJP in that election. We need to wait and observe how AAP rules New Delhi and what the real face is.

Robert, I have removed the link to your blog which you are adding in your post, please note this is not allowed, I am sure you have read it earlier in FAQs. You can insert one link as your signature line but not as a part of all your posts. Refrain from this practice please!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Politics is all about getting majority, if certain parties, which you mentioned are getting back into corrupt politicians that does not matter, as people will see at ground level whether developments, security are there in their near lands, then he can vote for corrupt politician though he is prone to developments, in this way, the question is why people go for AAP, when their area is developing and security around locality is good, and local MLA or MP is easily accessible, even though he is corrupt, in Karnataka, BJP inducted Yeddy because of cast equation it I am right, and Congress make two portfolio for two corrupt MLA into cabinet because of their mass appeal, when we talk about simplicity of Kejriwal in living moderately, but fact is that he is marketing his simplicity, but leaders like Goa chief minister Parikar, WB chief Minister Ms, Mamta Banarjee and Manik Sarkar of one of state of NE is also living in very moderate house with a simple living, but they are not telling media about it.

You know the caste politics has been brought in by the politicians just to make their positions secure. I agree that that the CMs you mentioned have actually been role models without making an issue of it and to a certain extent there is too much importance given to Kejriwals simple living! He himslef seems to be confused at times...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

About Manik Sarkar's simple living there was a vast press coverage, even in local media. Politicos will never leave an opportunity to grab the limelight.
Kejriwal has already refused the two Duplex flats allotted to him by the Delhi government. And, one should know that Kejriwal is already living in a 4 roomed flat of his own.

AAP's mission is to clean the system. In this process, it doesn't care if it loses its power. The fact that AAP has thrown out a corrupt MLA shows how fiercely AAP is determined to eradicate corruption.
It has support of Cong at Delhi does it not compromise their work, it seems they are trying more of media and social networking attention but time will prove what are they made of.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.