Hai Friends, I hope you remember me. After along time am back to boddunan. If there any changes in the rules and regulations please let me. I am going to work over here regularly. So I request every to support me.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hai Friends, I hope you remember me. After along time am back to boddunan. If there any changes in the rules and regulations please let me. I am going to work over here regularly. So I request every to support me.

I am happy to see a very regular and active member back on the site. No, there are not many changes apart from the fact that you have only to be active and taking part in all activities.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: sarala

good to see you back after a long hiatus. Now take the charge and plunge in to action Sarala. I want to see you amidst action.

Wondering what brings people back to this site... Even I was away for quite some time here and though I am not completely in action yet due to several changes in the personal front, I could never resist logging in as and when possible. Welcome back.

Wondering what brings people back to this site... Even I was away for quite some time here and though I am not completely in action yet due to several changes in the personal front, I could never resist logging in as and when possible. Welcome back.

Simple. Boddunan is simply, "Irresistible."

Simple. Boddunan is simply, "Irresistible."

That's true! And I am really lovin' it. :cheer:
Welcome. You will find then changes easily by surfing the site for some time.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Welcome back Sarala, everyone who wishes to work here wholeheartedly and sincerely get full support and cooperation, I am sure you do know that! There are not many changes but do go through FAQs, rules, etc. and check out Maverick's announcements etc.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes seeing you after long.. Welcome back. Always good to have active member back.. hope to see you more from now on.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
You are an emperor, means active member, and I have seen in last some months many experienced members are coming back here, and this is the rising popularity of this great site and always nice to see large chunk of members working here at forum, happy new year.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Welcome back Sarala with new avatar. We have missed you a lot. Nice to see you back. Have fun!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.