Hello...

Honestly saying I was very poor in this stuff. In past I never care about this thing during any kind of shopping. But I learn little from my Uncle who is quite skilled in this stuff. :laugh:

Some people don't do it because they think about their status that's what i seen with many. Personally I was very shy kind of person in past that's why I wasn't able to do it. But now I am doing it at some level.

Many of you knows about my Manali trip.. I saw that people was bargaining lot. They were taking cloths of 1700Rs in just 600 to 700!!!! :woohoo: And I have also seen few people giving 1700 Rs for the same.

So what do you think about it? Can you do it?

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello...

Honestly saying I was very poor in this stuff. In past I never care about this thing during any kind of shopping. But I learn little from my Uncle who is quite skilled in this stuff. :laugh:

Some people don't do it because they think about their status that's what i seen with many. Personally I was very shy kind of person in past that's why I wasn't able to do it. But now I am doing it at some level.

Many of you knows about my Manali trip.. I saw that people was bargaining lot. They were taking cloths of 1700Rs in just 600 to 700!!!! :woohoo: And I have also seen few people giving 1700 Rs for the same.

Definitely I do bargaining unabashedly, depending on the product I buy. I cannot bargain on the price of a branded shoe. Similarly branded TVs etc.
Yes, in the weekly fairs and other such outlets, I bargain. There is nothing about status. It won't come on my way.
Hello...

I do bargaining most of the times. But I am not good at bargaining.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
I am not a hard bargainer. But a colleague in our organization can do it relentlessly.
Unless I am definite about the price I find it difficult to bargain.But there are times especially in tourist spots where bargaining is essential , otherwise you may end up paying double the price !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

@Rambabu.. Yes on branded things bargaining not works mostly.

@Usha... I agree with you. I feel the same when I was on the tour of Manali and Shimla.. I have seen many people paying double price and also seen many people was used to bargain lot from mentioned price for the same product

@Robert.. Yes even I am not good in it like you for now.

@Xavier..I have seen many people can do this quite efficiently.. My Uncle is one of them.

I do bargaining most of times. But I am not a good in bargaining. I saved very little.

Be positive
I am very bad in bargaining and for this when go for marketing I prefer to go to shopping malls, some are now there now, and from there I see some lowest priced products and then some products which have some discounts there, but from outside, I am very poor in it but trying hard to master this art, it may take some time though.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Unless I am definite about the price I find it difficult to bargain.But there are times especially in tourist spots where bargaining is essential , otherwise you may end up paying double the price !

I too do not bargain until I am very sure about the price and its proportion to the quality of the thing normally. But when I am visiting other places of tourist interest, I definitely bargain a lot because in such places prices are always unreasonably higher than the item's true worth. Of course many people find it below their dignity to bargain but I feel the price should be directly in proportion to its quality!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Shopkeepers cheat the tourist customers. We must know the price of the product which we are buying. Generally items are sold at any price to earn the best. Only the government registered shops or retail markets won't cheat the customers. They sell the branded products with price stickers. They are genuine. Moreover bargaining is not bad. It is a good habit.

I too do not bargain until I am very sure about the price and its proportion to the quality of the thing normally. But when I am visiting other places of tourist interest, I definitely bargain a lot because in such places prices are always unreasonably higher than the item's true worth. Of course many people find it below their dignity to bargain but I feel the price should be directly in proportion to its quality!

@Kalyani... Hmm.. Some people do this at every place even they know the price... But obviously not get success at most.

@Devyani... Yes its a good habit. It can save us from giving extra price at some places. Specially tourist place.

@Mohan.. I do the same as you mentioned. Even I am not good at this thing so mostly prefer malls and all that so that I can get proper discount.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.