Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I would like to settle in "Udala" a small sub-divisional town of north-Odisha, as in my state no city is there, at Udala, climate is very nice, it is rich in vegetables, as I am vegetarian, and throguh out year climate is fine and summer heat is almost not there, it is nearer to Similipal Jungle, and here, people love to plant trees. I would love to drive for long drive in the morning on Sundays through deep into Similipal jungle and return back.

I know about Simlipal jungle. They are simply breath taking. I'd have loved to settle there, but lack of amenities like art institutions, Ad agencies which i love are some of the reasons not to settle there. Rourkela of course serves my purpose to some extent, but it's over crowded now. Odisha has become a second home for me.
Rourkella is too hot to bear in summer and now it is fast becoming crime town of Odisha due to proximity with Jharkhanda.

Yes. Rourkela has extreme climates. I remember those days of attending the morning shift in winter at 3 degrees Celsius. Summer is also severe.
I would like to continue living in my present city (in India) or my dream city where I spent my childhood and finished my schooling- Lucknow.

Aha,,
Ye Laknau Ki Sar-Zameen ..
Ye Laknau Ki Sar-Zameen
Ye Rang-Roop Ka Chaman
Ye Husn-O-Ishq Ka Vatan ---- A dream city.
That's an unparalleled city.

Lucknow, where even if people calling you names, you won't mind.
Arrre Miyan aap bade wo hain!! :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I would like to continue living in my present city (in India) or my dream city where I spent my childhood and finished my schooling- Lucknow.

Aha,,
Ye Laknau Ki Sar-Zameen
Ye Rang-Roop Ka Chaman

Yes. I experienced this also. My friend Babu Ali Khan scolds me in a flavory language, "Aap Bade Badtammez Hain."
I like his mannerisms of taking out a 'Paan" from his silver box and inserting in his mouth." Dekhne Laayak Hai."

Aha,,
Ye Laknau Ki Sar-Zameen
Ye Rang-Roop Ka Chaman

Yes. I experienced this also. My friend Babu Ali Khan scolds me in a flavory language, "Aap Bade Badtammez Hain."
I like his mannerisms of taking out a 'Paan" from his silver box and inserting in his mouth." Dekhne Laayak Hai."

At the same time people of Lucknow is known as inventors of most famous four letter words the world would ever know. Lucknow walas are expert at that, so beware. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Aha,,
Ye Ki Sar-Zameen
Ye Rang-Roop Ka Chaman

At the same time people of Lucknow is known as inventors of most famous four letter words the world would ever know. Lucknow walas are expert at that, so beware. :laugh:

i know. i had quite a good number of Laknavi friends.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.