Many reach peaks of glory. But very less stay on the Peak remaining as Numero Uno, the number ONE. Why it is so ? Which is difficult, Reaching Peak or staying at the peak for ever?
Is it possible to stay at the peak forever?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Many reach peaks of glory. But very less stay on the Peak remaining as Numero Uno, the number ONE. Why it is so ? Which is difficult, Reaching Peak or staying at the peak for ever?

Fact of life is shown by these lines. Yes, @rambabu it is not difficult to reach on peak or number one position but matter is to maintain number one.

If a person does not change his stand and give up the efforts that he did to reach to the top, it is very much possible to stay on top. And if there is a change due to circumstances it is not impossible to remain in the top group forever.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

If a person does not change his stand and give up the efforts that he did to reach to the top, it is very much possible to stay on top. And if there is a change due to circumstances it is not impossible to remain in the top group forever.

True. Many lose the track because of complacency. After all consistency is the name of the game.
Since there is no permanancy in anything in life one cannot expect t stay on top all the time. There is always someone better than you and you cannot keep up the same pace because of many things in life ...So, life is like a see saw once up and once down and so on...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Since there is no permanancy in anything in life one cannot expect t stay on top all the time. There is always someone better than you and you cannot keep up the same pace because of many things in life ...So, life is like a see saw once up and once down and so on...

Yes. Nothing is forever. This is about some 'One dAy Wonders, who shoot up like meteors and from the next day, their traces are not visible. What I want to impress is, if one can touch the peaks once, they can very well stay over there for some time with continuous efforts. Complacency takes its toll.

true, one might get replaced but he can't be replaced from the top group. One who knows to stay there at top lives there forever maybe side by side.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

There is always climax. Those who realize that their climax has reached or about to reach withdraw gracefully. Moreover, staying at peak for long needs one to consistently and steadily work.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes. Nothing is forever. This is about some 'One dAy Wonders, who shoot up like meteors and from the next day, their traces are not visible. What I want to impress is, if one can touch the peaks once, they can very well stay over there for some time with continuous efforts. Complacency takes its toll.

Very few can achieve that and again this top position as we call it is imaginary - how does one measure it ? Top company post or top political post or ....All of it has limitations and once you dont bother about numero uno I guess you are always at the top since you have ceased to bother about numbers...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

true, one might get replaced but he can't be replaced from the top group. One who knows to stay there at top lives there forever maybe side by side.

Temporary displacement can be understood. As efforts to stay on the top cannot be uniform always. We have been hearing the phrase, 'he came back with vengeance.' The phase of 'a temporary loss of position ' in any achiever's life is imminent.

Very few can achieve that and again this top position as we call it is imaginary - how does one measure it ? Top company post or top political post or ....All of it has limitations and once you dont bother about numero uno I guess you are always at the top since you have ceased to bother about numbers...

I think this means being at top position. For example, Chinmoy was at the top in forums and later replaced by Sandhyaa. Later Sandhyaa also withdrew but she is still at top in terms of number of posts though her points (now calledf 'reputation') is less. Similarly, you may see 'numero Uno' in terms of cash earned. anyone can remain at top only if he continues without break. Being numero uno is possible if you do not withdraw for long period though rest if you need for a while.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.