Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I do no think so, personally fond of books, and also downloaded many e books through play store, but never feel comfortable with it, than reading with books.

http://mohanmekap.com/

I do no think so, personally fond of books, and also downloaded many e books through play store, but never feel comfortable with it, than reading with books.

There is a strong resentment from net community that E books are not suitable for long hour reading. Many eye related problems are being reported. I have an app and a reader. I never found it comfortable.

There is a strong resentment from net community that E books are not suitable for long hour reading. Many eye related problems are being reported. I have an app and a reader. I never found it comfortable.
Google Play Books is easy with Android but when reading with books, comfort factor is higher and it is soothing to eyes, reading with e books certainly can work in short term but for long term reading practice book is good,

http://mohanmekap.com/

Google Play Books is easy with Android but when reading with books, comfort factor is higher and it is soothing to eyes, reading with e books certainly can work in short term but for long term reading practice book is good,

Yes. That's the problem i faced and many others. By the by what is practice book ? I could not understand.
E books and internet can never replace the traditional books. As said by some of the members, the pleasure of book reading is something which we can never get from internet data. Though internet reading saves time, printed materials can be read more comfortably and leisurely. Personally, I read only short articles in internet but for longer articles or books I prefer traditional printed materials and books.

Exactly...reading even very long articles online is quite exhaustive and causes strain on eyes. More than that, printed books are precious and irreplaceable and testimony to what we are as a part of human civilisation. With time old books form a part of inheritance and are passed from generation to generation as treasured heirloom pieces. Digital data can never take place of that!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

E books and internet can never replace the traditional books. As said by some of the members, the pleasure of book reading is something which we can never get from internet data. Though internet reading saves time, printed materials can be read more comfortably and leisurely. Personally, I read only short articles in internet but for longer articles or books I prefer traditional printed materials and books.

Exactly...reading even very long articles online is quite exhaustive and causes strain on eyes. More than that, printed books are precious and irreplaceable and testimony to what we are as a part of human civilisation. With time old books form a part of inheritance and are passed from generation to generation as treasured heirloom pieces. Digital data can never take place of that!

Yes, digital data available on Internet cannot replace real time books. For reading digital data, you have to spend more time in front of the computer screen. This will affect your eyes. Whereas real world books is adjust according to our preferences.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Yes, digital data available on Internet cannot replace real time books. For reading digital data, you have to spend more time in front of the computer screen. This will affect your eyes. Whereas real world books is adjust according to our preferences.

The place of Printed book will stay forever

Ya, Rambabu no one destroy your printed books without your permissions, but there is no certainty on e-book. Today they are available but after some time become unavailable.

Ya, Rambabu no one destroy your printed books without your permissions, but there is no certainty on e-book. Today they are available but after some time become unavailable.

I have an e book reader and an i pad. I found it uncomfortable to read E book. My Books are as precious as my life. Why should I permit someone to steal them and destroy them?

I have an e book reader and an i pad. I found it uncomfortable to read E book. My Books are as precious as my life. Why should I permit someone to steal them and destroy them?

Books are always with you. That is why book is called your real friend.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.