The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Although by birth, I belong to the Hindu community, but whenever I think about this, I get confused really! Only 14% of the world's total population are Hindus. If you say only Hinduism is the religion which is correct, then what about the rest 86%? Will they go to Hell??

Why one should go to hell ? Simply because he doesn't have tag of religion hanging around the neck? First of i'd like to drive home the point that for a man's existence no religion is required. Throw these sinister tags created by the religious fundamentalists and see how happy one could be.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
There are many religions exist in the world, but which one is the best? You might say, God is one but prayed differently, then why people fight against each other on the name of religion?
The heading of this topic is the answer to this querry, people are fighting with each other about which religion is the best? and definitely each religion has different set of views for Lord. :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

There are many religions exist in the world, but which one is the best? You might say, God is one but prayed differently, then why people fight against each other on the name of religion?
The heading of this topic is the answer to this querry, people are fighting with each other about which religion is the best? and definitely each religion has different set of views for Lord. :whistle: :whistle:

No religion preaches bad. But in practice it's something different. That religion which preaches and practices good is the best religion.
All religions are chains that bind humanity and chain us to ready made thoughts and prejudices. It is futile to say which chain is best.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu
All religion in our country is good. No religion is bad. One thinks need to notice that no person is categories of religion.
All religion in our country is good. No religion is bad. One thinks need to notice that no person is categories of religion.

I'm afraid. i could not follow your statement. Will you please explain it ?
As far as my thinking goes Religion is a curse on humanity.No other institution has been the reason for the kind of havoc it has caused.People have done every kind of crime and ill doings in the guise of religion. I agree with the saying that religion (and god ) is the opium of the masses ! They are all the same ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

As far as my thinking goes Religion is a curse on humanity.No other institution has been the reason for the kind of havoc it has caused.People have done every kind of crime and ill doings in the guise of religion. I agree with the saying that religion (and god ) is the opium of the masses ! They are all the same ...

True. More number of people died in the religious unrest and conflicts than in the 2 WWars.
When people began to live in civilisations, they started quarrelling among themselves because of their own principles and teachings. The civilisation divided in to groups and then communities were formed. Likewise many groups and tribes rouse up. Just to maintain discipline and continue their practices generations after generations, they become aloof and different from each other. When saints were born. They started following them and became their disciples. Hence many religion crop up.

Many Jews, tribes and other peoples preferred the teachings of lord Jesus Christ and became Christians. Many became Buddhists or Jains. Arabic culture became famous almost all over the world when they started invading other countries. People were forcefully made Muslims. The ancient culture is considered as the Hindu culture. The "Sanatana Dharma" spread far and wide by Swami Vivekananda. It is accepted by the whole world that the Hindu philosophy is above all.

I don't believe that the way to God is in one religion alone. And much of religion is attached with unwanted rituals and idol worshiping. A combination of the essential teachings of all religions can lead to God. I am more of a follower of 'New Age' beliefs as advocated by Deepak Chopra, Osho, Neale Donald Walsch etc. B)

Mala Jaiswar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.