The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Religion is not a unifier as believed by many. It's a great "Divider". It builds barricades.Never bridges. It should be washed away with water as early as possible.

Yes and much of religious teachings are contradictory. What is 'right' for one religion is 'wrong' for another one. So who is to say which religion is the best? what would even be the criteria to call one religion 'good' and the other one 'bad'? :blink: :blink: :blink:

In order to do so, we must go back to the past when the civilisation was formed. People started to live together and began to quarrel for their selfish motives.

Yes selfishness is the basic cause for all evils. Every sphere of the society has been invaded by selfishness. Religion is not an exception.

If religion is abolished by the modern society, what beliefs should the modern man follow? Don't we need something to fulfill our notion of God? :whistle:

Mala Jaiswar
Religion is not a unifier as believed by many. It's a great "Divider". It builds barricades.Never bridges. It should be washed away with water as early as possible.

Yes and much of religious teachings are contradictory. What is 'right' for one religion is 'wrong' for another one. So who is to say which religion is the best? what would even be the criteria to call one religion 'good' and the other one 'bad'? :blink: :blink: :blink:

In order to do so, we must go back to the past when the civilisation was formed. People started to live together and began to quarrel for their selfish motives.

Yes selfishness is the basic cause for all evils. Every sphere of the society has been invaded by selfishness. Religion is not an exception.

If religion is abolished by the modern society, what beliefs should the modern man follow? Don't we need something to fulfill our notion of God? :whistle:

First thing is religion cannot be abolished as it has gone deeply and spread its roots in the society. Why you need notion of god as long as you believe and do good ? I see god in every good thing. I see god in the toothless smile of a baby.
I don't believe that one religion is better than the other, all religions have good teachings. It's up to the people to follow which religion they choose and hopefully they can do good things in this world based on their faith.
I don't believe that one religion is better than the other, all religions have good teachings. It's up to the people to follow which religion they choose and hopefully they can do good things in this world based on their faith.

For doing good one need not have any affiliation with any religion If you see the lives of great people, it would be evident that the good deeds only come in to account. Not religion.

For doing good one need not have any affiliation with any religion If you see the lives of great people, it would be evident that the good deeds only come in to account. Not religion.

It is the human beings who makes their religion or community good or bad.

You said it's the people who follow the religion and they do good or bad, but my friend, give me one answer. As we all know most terrorists are muslims but why ISLAAM being quiestioned whenever violent attack occurs?. For example, in 2011, in Florida, people burnt QURAN, just because some muslims attacked WTC. In gujraat, almost 2000 people died, just because who burnt the train belonged to Islaam.

Everyone is saying religion always preach good but do we believe also? If so, then why not only those people who did the sin get the blame, why the the whole religion?

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html

You said it's the people who follow the religion and they do good or bad, but my friend, give me one answer. As we all know most terrorists are muslims but why ISLAAM being quiestioned whenever violent attack occurs?. For example, in 2011, in Florida, people burnt QURAN, just because some muslims attacked WTC. In gujraat, almost 2000 people died, just because who burnt the train belonged to Islaam.

Everyone is saying religion always preach good but do we believe also? If so, then why not only those people who did the sin get the blame, why the the whole religion?

Because all the atrocity perpetrators claim that they are attacking in the name of a particular religion openly and publicly. Then naturally the blame falls on the religion.

Because all the atrocity perpetrators claim that they are attacking in the name of a particular religion openly and publicly. Then naturally the blame falls on the religion.

Behind any terrorist activities, it is Islaam that's what many people say. It is so because terrorists themselves declare their activities as "Jehad". They also say or write in their messages that their community desires such .... and ...... such things to be done by the government, etc.......The fact has been revealed many years back and it is in front of the world.

Behind any terrorist activities, it is Islaam that's what many people say. It is so because terrorists themselves declare their activities as "Jehad". They also say or write in their messages that their community desires such .... and ...... such things to be done by the government, etc.......The fact has been revealed many years back and it is in front of the world.

I agree with you. A terrorist activity and The religion which has given birth to the word "Jehad" or Holy war have become synonyms with each other. So, the concerned religion is blamed.

I agree with you. A terrorist activity and The religion which has given birth to the word "Jehad" or Holy war have become synonyms with each other. So, the concerned religion is blamed.

The activities of Naxalites was never named after any religion. This is so because they have never represented themselves to a particular religion. Yet their activities are horrible and fearful. Here I would say that religious war and terrorism is much different. But the terrorists are enveloping it as religious war or "Jehad". They are spoiling the reputation of their religion.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.