The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't believe that one religion is better than the other, all religions have good teachings. It's up to the people to follow which religion they choose and hopefully they can do good things in this world based on their faith.

You said it's the people who follow the religion and they do good or bad, but my friend, give me one answer. As we all know most terrorists are muslims but why ISLAAM being quiestioned whenever violent attack occurs?. For example, in 2011, in Florida, people burnt QURAN, just because some muslims attacked WTC. In gujraat, almost 2000 people died, just because who burnt the train belonged to Islaam.

Everyone is saying religion always preach good but do we believe also? If so, then why not only those people who did the sin get the blame, why the the whole religion?

Because all the atrocity perpetrators claim that they are attacking in the name of a particular religion openly and publicly. Then naturally the blame falls on the religion.

Behind any terrorist activities, it is Islaam that's what many people say. It is so because terrorists themselves declare their activities as "Jehad". They also say or write in their messages that their community desires such .... and ...... such things to be done by the government, etc.......The fact has been revealed many years back and it is in front of the world.

I agree with you. A terrorist activity and The religion which has given birth to the word "Jehad" or Holy war have become synonyms with each other. So, the concerned religion is blamed.

The activities of Naxalites was never named after any religion. This is so because they have never represented themselves to a particular religion. Yet their activities are horrible and fearful. Here I would say that religious war and terrorism is much different. But the terrorists are enveloping it as religious war or "Jehad". They are spoiling the reputation of their religion.

Islam like any other religion preached peace and harmony. Owing to the few fanatic fundamentalists' mad activities, the entire religion and its practitioners are being blamed. I know all Muslims are not terrorists. That's a wrong conception.
I don't believe that one religion is better than the other, all religions have good teachings. It's up to the people to follow which religion they choose and hopefully they can do good things in this world based on their faith.

You said it's the people who follow the religion and they do good or bad, but my friend, give me one answer. As we all know most terrorists are muslims but why ISLAAM being quiestioned whenever violent attack occurs?. For example, in 2011, in Florida, people burnt QURAN, just because some muslims attacked WTC. In gujraat, almost 2000 people died, just because who burnt the train belonged to Islaam.

Everyone is saying religion always preach good but do we believe also? If so, then why not only those people who did the sin get the blame, why the the whole religion?

Because all the atrocity perpetrators claim that they are attacking in the name of a particular religion openly and publicly. Then naturally the blame falls on the religion.

Behind any terrorist activities, it is Islaam that's what many people say. It is so because terrorists themselves declare their activities as "Jehad". They also say or write in their messages that their community desires such .... and ...... such things to be done by the government, etc.......The fact has been revealed many years back and it is in front of the world.

I agree with you. A terrorist activity and The religion which has given birth to the word "Jehad" or Holy war have become synonyms with each other. So, the concerned religion is blamed.

The activities of Naxalites was never named after any religion. This is so because they have never represented themselves to a particular religion. Yet their activities are horrible and fearful. Here I would say that religious war and terrorism is much different. But the terrorists are enveloping it as religious war or "Jehad". They are spoiling the reputation of their religion.

Islam like any other religion preached peace and harmony. Owing to the few fanatic fundamentalists' mad activities, the entire religion and its practitioners are being blamed. I know all Muslims are not terrorists. That's a wrong conception.

Yes I agree with you that all Muslims are not terrorists. Many innocent Muslim people die due to the wrong doers. Many are killed by their own people. Even today also there exists many Muslims who want peace and development. They want to live a better prestigious life rather than with the blame of any terrorist activities on their forehead.
Extremism and terrorism are the ugliest faces of religion and we can see this in every religion insite of basic teaching in all religions being non violence and universal love for humanity. Thankfully this trait is limited to a few minor groups only otherwise we would have violence and war all over the cities and countries across the world !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Extremism and terrorism are the ugliest faces of religion and we can see this in every religion insite of basic teaching in all religions being non violence and universal love for humanity. Thankfully this trait is limited to a few minor groups only otherwise we would have violence and war all over the cities and countries across the world !

Terrorism is wrong I agree but not the extremism. Many people became extremists just to protect their country from outsiders. Many people opt for war and fought battles against foreign rules just to get freedom.

Terrorism is wrong I agree but not the extremism. Many people became extremists just to protect their country from outsiders. Many people opt for war and fought battles against foreign rules just to get freedom.

If I am not wrong, Usha is talking about extremism in religions and not in context with fights for freedom against outsiders. That is a complete different issue and is not concerned with extremism as we know today.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

If I am not wrong, Usha is talking about extremism in religions and not in context with fights for freedom against outsiders. That is a complete different issue and is not concerned with extremism as we know today.

Yes thats true ! Extremism also gives birth to intolerane towards other religious beliefs and can easily lead to violence and we see it now happening around us . Religious wars are fought because of such blind beliefs ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes thats true ! Extremism also gives birth to intolerane towards other religious beliefs and can easily lead to violence and we see it now happening around us . Religious wars are fought because of such blind beliefs ..

Yes, any thing beyond limitation create unwanted situation like violence. In India many violence based on religion take place. Most active religion in violence is Muslim.

Yes, any thing beyond limitation create unwanted situation like violence. In India many violence based on religion take place. Most active religion in violence is Muslim.

It has been proved that Muslim countries are spreading terrorism by the name of Jehad. Actually they have political and economic motive to do so, everywhere. The word extremism has gone to hell.

We cannot associate any religion with terrorism, it's the people with evil mind which commit such acts and they are neither religious nor related to any particular religion. The thread is locked on this point.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.