The word 'religion' dividing the human race all over the globe. What is His religion??
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The word 'religion' dividing the human race all over the globe. What is His religion??

God has no religion but this is the human that see him with different angles and determines his religion, according to his own choice .

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think you are forgetting that Man has made religion and not the God. God is one. They way we think and pray them makes us different. Thus different religion was born.
There is no any religion of God. Religion created by Human for self.
God is great. And Everyone is equal for God.

Be positive
Religion and God - both are human concepts. So there is different God for each faith.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Religion and God - both are human concepts. So there is different God for each faith.

I am seeking a broader discussion sans dogma and all that. Whether God came first before any human or vice versa is not the point. Evolution of religion and its desperate bid to cling on to God or Gods to survive decoupling itself at times canons of morality are the areas I am seeking incisive comments- not bland ones!! If I maintain that it's a figment of our imagination I sound as dogmatic as one who sees God as a concept created by God!!
Personally my belief is that fear came first - against nature's fury and then came appeasement and worship which slowly developed into the concept of God .Religion, I feel came much later and with it different kindd of gods.The very nature of god and religion shows how human both are . A god who gets angry if you dont worship him and blesses those who pray him ! Sounds more like our politicians and what more proof do we need to show that god is man made and so is religion !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee, Kalyani Nandurkar
Personally my belief is that fear came first - against nature's fury and then came appeasement and worship which slowly developed into the concept of God .Religion, I feel came much later and with it different kindd of gods.The very nature of god and religion shows how human both are . A god who gets angry if you dont worship him and blesses those who pray him ! Sounds more like our politicians and what more proof do we need to show that god is man made and so is religion !

That's what I was looking for? Although my curiousity is partly satisfied but satisfied all the same!! If the starting point of the discussion is this, to be more specific, the submission of the human race to a supreme power to be attributed with all as the repository of all knowledge, wisdom - holding the key to all existential mysteries and dilemmas some millions years back, how come this surrender still continues when science has conclusively resolved some of the missing links??

That's what I was looking for? Although my curiousity is partly satisfied but satisfied all the same!! If the starting point of the discussion is this, to be more specific, the submission of the human race to a supreme power to be attributed with all as the repository of all knowledge, wisdom - holding the key to all existential mysteries and dilemmas some millions years back, how come this surrender still continues when science has conclusively resolved some of the missing links??

According to me, with growing knowledge and intelligence human beings also realised that religion and god is a very powerful tool to mislead,control and manipulate people and thats what they are doing today ! Every single religion is being manipulated by its leaders and anyone else who is hungry for power !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Lord Buddha was Hindu. Lord Krishna and Rama were Hindu. Jesus Christ was a Jew. The originator of Islam belong to Asian. He is most probably a Hindu or Jew.
The maximum vote goes to Hindu. Therefore my calculation says that the religion of God is Hindu.
They are both the figment of human imagination. So you can give any religion to any god, it doesn't matter.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.