Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Human belief is a very powerful emotion. If a person believed in any one religion or God his whole life he would never believe in any other religion. He will defend his beliefs even if there is no evidence to support it. He will create his own emotional rationalization of his belief. Logical arguments and counter evidence can never shake his blind faith. So there can never be a logical conclusion to such questions as whether there is a God. Or which is the true religion.

Yes beliefs make a difference. God and religion are nothing but the products of belief.

Yes ultimately it's your beliefs that motivate you and gives you inner strength.

True. But if carried too far the same beliefs will lead to annihilation of rationale.

Yes blind faith and superstitions are dangerous beliefs. They could obliterate logical reasoning.

It's due to this reason we are seeing religious conflicts and the related diameters. Intolerance rules the roost.
It is a very pertinent question. Is their religion of God, Lord, Almighty, Never heard of it, as only heard Lord is the source of happiness. There are many ways to deduct these mystical thoughts.

http://mohanmekap.com/

It is a very pertinent question. Is their religion of God, Lord, Almighty, Never heard of it, as only heard Lord is the source of happiness. There are many ways to deduct these mystical thoughts.

In fact, God is a hypothetical concept. So there cannot be single definition or concept of God. So various groups have formed different opinions and concepts and on that basis formed religious communities. The hypothetical entity 'God' does not belong to any such community. This is obvious.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
Humanity is the religion of GOD.

Yash Kumar
A good human is no less than a god.. And to be a good human, there is no necessity of religion. Call it by any man.
A good human is no less than a god.. And to be a good human, there is no necessity of religion. Call it by any man.

Yes good deed makes a good person. And good people makes a good society.

Yes good deed makes a good person. And good people makes a good society.

And I see God in them. When I see such people the thought of asking about their religion will never arise.
As far as I am concerned, there is no need for either God or religion to lead ones life as long as you are clear about your goals in life.This also includes certain basic values, which is good enough .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

As far as I am concerned, there is no need for either God or religion to lead ones life as long as you are clear about your goals in life.This also includes certain basic values, which is good enough .

Yes I agree with you. Humanity survived not due to religion but due to good samaritans.

Yes I agree with you. Humanity survived not due to religion but due to good samaritans.

Yes it is the people that made the society and civilization. Religion and god are just part of the civilization.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.