The topic is locked.
I have noted that members are not posting enough new threads. The same old threads in the forum are going on and on. Members are requested to posts more new fresh topics. :cheer:

Mala Jaiswar
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
As a seasoned member yourself, I am looking forward to couple of threads coming from you as well.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Obviously new threads are required so that we can discuss more topics and score good points easily. Same topics throughout the month makes it boring.
True. There are very less number of new threads. But if each one of us make a point to post new thread a day at least once in 2days, it makes a difference.
I have noted that members are not posting enough new threads. The same old threads in the forum are going on and on. Members are requested to posts more new fresh topics. :cheer:

Yes, It makes forum boaring. Only some selected topic are discuss for 10-12 day.

Yes, It makes forum boaring. Only some selected topic are discuss for 10-12 day.

You are a member. Why don't you take initiative ?
I still think this one is quite active forum in compare of many other forums I have seen.. So no complains. Thanks to all those active members. New threads are coming every day and few of them have good conversation.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, suni51

I am new here. When Senior members like you does not show interest, what about a new members.

I am new here. When Senior members like you does not show interest, what about a new members.

Being new or old, doesn't make any difference. On my very day of my joining I posted my first post. And I'm one of the active members here.

Being new or old, doesn't make any difference. On my very day of my joining I posted my first post. And I'm one of the active members here.

Off course, you are most active member over forum but you mostly reply on the forum. You last start a thread about 8 day ago.

Off course, you are most active member over forum but you mostly reply on the forum. You last start a thread about 8 day ago.

That's better than nothing. Is not it ?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.