Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have notices that mostly the sick and physically weak people feel more sleepy. Sleeping must be controlled to a certain limit and not beyond that.

Sleep should not be controlled. When you feel like sleeping sleep. Sleep rejuvenates you, especially if it's a sleep for a short while.

Yes, no one have control on sleeping. I must sleep for 1 hour daily after taking my lunch.

Yes taking power naps after lunch is a good way to ease your mind. You'll feel more energetic after that.

Power naps also known as Cat naps are very essential . It rejuvenates . Recharges the spent energy.
I have notices that mostly the sick and physically weak people feel more sleepy. Sleeping must be controlled to a certain limit and not beyond that.

Sleep should not be controlled. When you feel like sleeping sleep. Sleep rejuvenates you, especially if it's a sleep for a short while.

Yes, no one have control on sleeping. I must sleep for 1 hour daily after taking my lunch.

Yes taking power naps after lunch is a good way to ease your mind. You'll feel more energetic after that.

Power naps also known as Cat naps are very essential . It rejuvenates . Recharges the spent energy.

I don't usually take such quick naps during work. but one day during lunch break I dosed off for half an hour. When I woke up I felt all my tiredness gone. It made me realize that I was not physically tired, just mentally fatigued.

I don't usually take such quick naps during work. but one day during lunch break I dosed off for half an hour. When I woke up I felt all my tiredness gone. It made me realize that I was not physically tired, just mentally fatigued.

Yes, that's what a short nap is capable of doing the magic. All your spent energies will be recharged and you will be ready for another stint of hard work
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.