Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nice and useful tips for beautiful hair. I think homemade shampoo is good for dandruff also.
I have a dandruff problem. So, I definitely try it.

Give it a try. I'm sure you will not be disappointed. But please be consistent. Don't leave it after one or two times.
I know that much has been written about the topic earlier too, but I did find that some remedies given here are not very well known and are as easy to apply as they are inexpensive too.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/beauty/Home-remedies-for-beautiful-hair/articleshow/22888252.cms

Very good article about hairs. It might stop our hair fall problem.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
I know that much has been written about the topic earlier too, but I did find that some remedies given here are not very well known and are as easy to apply as they are inexpensive too.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/beauty/Home-remedies-for-beautiful-hair/articleshow/22888252.cms

Very good article about hairs. It might stop our hair fall problem.

As long as the causes of hair fall are not internal, these remedies may definitely work!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Hairs are very important jewel for both man and woman. Such remedies are desired by all. We always consult experts for good hairs but finally we are not satisfied. We waste our money in such costly therapies. Natural remedies are therefore very important.

The best thing in Home remedies is they are free from harmful chemicals which are present in every commercial beauty product.

Yes, they are herbal and have no side effects. Use as many times without fear of any damage.
Hairs are very important jewel for both man and woman. Such remedies are desired by all. We always consult experts for good hairs but finally we are not satisfied. We waste our money in such costly therapies. Natural remedies are therefore very important.

The best thing in Home remedies is they are free from harmful chemicals which are present in every commercial beauty product.

Yes, they are herbal and have no side effects. Use as many times without fear of any damage.

There is no guarantee that all herbals are safe and sans side effects. Home remedies are safe because we are familiar with them and we know about its bad effects. Even Herbalists say that all herbals are not safe.
The link below will say why all herbals are not safe
http://www.fitday.com/fitness-articles/nutrition/think-all-herbal-products-are-safe-think-again.html#b
Thank you said by: DIPU S KUMAR

There is no guarantee that all herbals are safe and sans side effects. Home remedies are safe because we are familiar with them and we know about its bad effects. Even Herbalists say that all herbals are not safe.
http://www.fitday.com/fitness-articles/nutrition/think-all-herbal-products-are-safe-think-again.html#b

Really good link that prove Herbal is not always safe and secure. This is new things for me....

Really good link that prove Herbal is not always safe and secure. This is new things for me....

Rosemary herb which is considered as safe in normal conditions, it's risky when it comes to Pregnant woman. So different herbs will be suitable in different conditions. Its advisable to contact a registered herbalist before taking any herb
The best way to keep the hairs healthy is to consume the "Kari" leaves in boil water, early in the morning every day.
The best way to keep the hairs healthy is to consume the "Kari" leaves in boil water, early in the morning every day.

Yes. There are several home remedies that help grow a lustrous hair while keeping the hair healthy preventing dandruff and split ends.
Most of the remedies mentioned in the article are time tested ones, especially uses of things like curd, amla, shikakai. In the article though only ripe papaya is mentioned as a conditioner. I have met a person who had used the juices of raw papaya to promote hair growth. Even, the yolk of eggs are good conditioner and make the hair shiny.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.