Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Most of the remedies mentioned in the article are time tested ones, especially uses of things like curd, amla, shikakai. In the article though only ripe papaya is mentioned as a conditioner. I have met a person who had used the juices of raw papaya to promote hair growth. Even, the yolk of eggs are good conditioner and make the hair shiny.

User should exercise care and do a bit of homework when it comes to usage of home remedies. I want to impress on you that natural herbs are not suitable to all. If the herbal or a naturally available papaya that worked for your friend may not work for you. To be on safe side ,it pays always to consult a registered Herbalist.
In the above threads, I mentioned about how the herb Rosemary is helpful to some and harmful to some. Please have look.
Friends natural remedies to make hairs beautiful is good but there are some brands of cosmetics which are also good for hairs. They makes it look beautiful. It has been said in the ad films that they are prepared using natural herbs and plants.
Friends natural remedies to make hairs beautiful is good but there are some brands of cosmetics which are also good for hairs. They makes it look beautiful. It has been said in the ad films that they are prepared using natural herbs and plants.

Yes, now realizing the importance of natural ingredients in promoting health in all respects, many beauty product manufacturers are coming up with products with natural ingredients. But in this process there are many companies who create their products with hazardous chemicals but claim they are natural products. We should check the contents of the product written on the labels of the packages of the product.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.