Kejriwal has gone on a 10 day dharna in Delhi, blocking traffic and shutting down the major Metro stations. This may be his way of reforming the economy but isn't he going overboard? As a Chief Minister should he be behaving this way?

Mala Jaiswar
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kejriwal has gone on a 10 day dharna in Delhi, blocking traffic and shutting down the major Metro stations. This may be his way of reforming the economy but isn't he going overboard? As a Chief Minister should he be behaving this way?

Not at all. Causing inconvenience to the public is not a way acceptable. He should use his position as the CM of Delhi to solve the problems.

Not at all. Causing inconvenience to the public is not a way acceptable. He should use his position as the CM of Delhi to solve the problems.

I currently stay near the Patel Chowk Metro station in New Delhi, one of the Metro Stations blocked by the Government. There was a big traffic jam yesterday with traffic stuck upto 2 hours. Pathetic. Now with another 10 days dharna to go, Delhi is ruined :S

Mala Jaiswar

I currently stay near the Patel Chowk Metro station in New Delhi, one of the Metro Stations blocked by the Government. There was a big traffic jam yesterday with traffic stuck upto 2 hours. Pathetic. Now with another 10 days dharna to go, Delhi is ruined :S

Politicians who are supposed to better the living conditions are causing hurdles to the common man in every sphere of life. This head of Common man party cannot envisage the travails and tribulations of the common man?
This is the way politicians harass the mass once or twice in every month. He is actually disturbing the normal on going life of the people, to get recognition amongst public.
Capital is in a state of complete anarchy, cm of Delhi is seating in dharana and main issue of molestration charge against his law minister, but he is saying it it nor correct, and now there are scheduled power cuts in delhi, he has promised moon for Delhites, but now even half moon is not possible for him, surprisingly his ally Congress is not reacting, politics is in a bad taste, many people should realize it.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Capital is in a state of complete anarchy, cm of Delhi is seating in dharana and main issue of molestration charge against his law minister, but he is saying it it nor correct, and now there are scheduled power cuts in delhi, he has promised moon for Delhites, but now even half moon is not possible for him, surprisingly his ally Congress is not reacting, politics is in a bad taste, many people should realize it.

Many realize the state of affairs in the sphere of politics. Supporters may be there, but there are a few who are not blind supports of AAP.
Of course everybody is critical about the action AAP is taking and the media in particular is trying to drive some sense into AAP ministers through debate and discussions. The intentions are good but clearly the method used is wrong and I hope Kejriwal does not make it into an ego issue and go on with this dharna ! I am sure people will support him if his reasons are good but this way he is bound to lose support of people !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Of course everybody is critical about the action AAP is taking and the media in particular is trying to drive some sense into AAP ministers through debate and discussions. The intentions are good but clearly the method used is wrong and I hope Kejriwal does not make it into an ego issue and go on with this dharna ! I am sure people will support him if his reasons are good but this way he is bound to lose support of people !

There are already visible signs of resentment from his own folks. Kejriwal should know that it becomes some times necessary to beat a retreat to shoot forward. His supporters were lathi charged as per the latest reports.
From what I see on the news now, Kejriwal is calling off the dharna after LT governor assuered him that he will look into the matter and make an enquiry agianst polce action...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

From what I see on the news now, Kejriwal is calling off the dharna after LT governor assuered him that he will look into the matter and make an enquiry agianst polce action...

I must admit that's a good move from Kejriwal. From now on Kejriwal should be cautious. His rivals are seeing with hawk's eyes for a wrong move from him.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.