Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I close my eyes and take sleep for an hour and then watch TV shows. This makes me feel better.
I listening good music like melody songs for relax myself. It is definitely help me to change my mood.

Be positive
I listening good music like melody songs for relax myself. It is definitely help me to change my mood.

Music is good way of relaxing our mind and body. Good and soft musics are also good for health. This is good hobby as well.
I used to plug ear phones in my phone and listen music to get relax. If it is evening I love to hear songs with walking..

Listening musics through ear phone is very common in Youngsters. It is good way to relax.

Actually it helps me to divert my mind from any kind of stress.. So I do it regularly.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I used to plug ear phones in my phone and listen music to get relax. If it is evening I love to hear songs with walking..

Listening musics through ear phone is very common in Youngsters. It is good way to relax.

Actually it helps me to divert my mind from any kind of stress.. So I do it regularly.

I play either my guitar or play drums.this is besides my regular yoga. Yoga's effect will be there all the day. All the day I feel that I'm relaxing. No tiredness.
Deep breathing does help a lot and so does sitting and thnking things out when your mind is disturbed....Of course being out in the open is the best option there is !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In big cities youngsters use ear phone while travelling by buses, auto and other public transport. What does it means....

In big cities youngsters use ear phone while travelling by buses, auto and other public transport. What does it means....

Actually they all are inspired by the James Bond movies. All are agents who talk in the ear piece or Bluetooth.

Well, nothing wrong in it. Music during travelling help us to pass the time faster. I often listen music when I am on some long journey... Nothing wrong until someone driving.. :laugh:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Well, nothing wrong in it. Music during travelling help us to pass the time faster. I often listen music when I am on some long journey... Nothing wrong until someone driving.. :laugh:

I agree with you. Music is a relaxant and keeps you in a cheerful mood. Except when you are driving a vehicle, hearing music through ear phones is certainly not a wrong practice.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.