For a better life you need to fight against depression, Looks out these tips.

http://www.webmd.com/depression/features/natural-treatments
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Depression is the main reason behind failure of any human being. I have never seen any animal to become depressed and stop doing their work. They work to enjoy the fruits of their labour. We can learn the basic things from animals. They make their own way out. Meditation and yoga can help in the best way to keep ourselves away from depression.
Depression is the main reason behind failure of any human being. I have never seen any animal to become depressed and stop doing their work. They work to enjoy the fruits of their labour. We can learn the basic things from animals. They make their own way out. Meditation and yoga can help in the best way to keep ourselves away from depression.

Yes, Human being is a social animal. they think and make themselves depressed, but animals cannot think.

Depression is caused by unfounded fears, fear of failure and any such thoughts
Any physical activity or the time tested Yoga is an antidote for depression

Yes @Ram yoga is best medicine for the depressed person.

Any activity that can divert the attention of the depression causing condition will help in beating depression.

Any activity that can divert the attention of the depression causing condition will help in beating depression.

Yes, you are right. In many cases people get depressed because of job or their surrounding environment. In such cases depressed person must take leave for few days.

Yes, you are right. In many cases people get depressed because of job or their surrounding environment. In such cases depressed person must take leave for few days.

No necessity of taking any leave or going for a pleasure trip. One can create ideal conditions to be away from depression from his very home. Pranayama is ideally suited for this.

No necessity of taking any leave or going for a pleasure trip. One can create ideal conditions to be away from depression from his very home. Pranayama is ideally suited for this.

Different people have a different way of relaxing and free from depression. I told my way, and you told your.

Different people have a different way of relaxing and free from depression. I told my way, and you told your.

There are several ways to distance you from depression. One chooses according to his suitability and convenience.
depression is the enemy of our good health.
Meditation is good for gives us deep rest to our mind.

Be positive
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.