The topic is locked.
What do you enjoy doing the most on the internet? For me it is Boddunan, Facebook, watching videos on YouTube and downloading torrents.

Mala Jaiswar
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What do you enjoy doing the most on the internet? For me it is Boddunan, Facebook, watching videos on YouTube and downloading torrents.

It depends on Personal interests. For example i always hunt for Photoshop tutorials. I not only enjoy them, but i will have an opportunity to peep in to the new worlds of Photoshop.
I enjoy playing online games and surf the latest current affairs. I love working on Boddunan.com but my first preference is internet games.
I enjoy playing online games and surf the latest current affairs. I love working on Boddunan.com but my first preference is internet games.

I play mind games and some times literary quizzes. Occasionally i spend time with crossword puzzles .

I use the internet for downloading videos, games and movies and for watching youtube video. I use the internet for chatting on facebook.

I use the internet for downloading videos, games and movies and for watching youtube video. I use the internet for chatting on facebook.

Internet is like a two edged knife. There is a risk of using the wrong edge. The knowledge I gathered from Internet made me a professional designer, which gave me everything that I dreamed in my professional life.

Internet is like a two edged knife. There is a risk of using the wrong edge. The knowledge I gathered from Internet made me a professional designer, which gave me everything that I dreamed in my professional life.

Yes, Internet give me many thing. I use the internet for writing. I write FOR PMJ. At first my english is very week but now english is on track. This all because of Internet.

Yes, Internet give me many thing. I use the internet for writing. I write FOR PMJ. At first my english is very week but now english is on track. This all because of Internet.

It's a tool that can enhance your talents without any cost. It's up to the user to make use of it to his advantage.

It's a tool that can enhance your talents without any cost. It's up to the user to make use of it to his advantage.

Yes, many user use it for entertainment. They only waste their unrecoverable time over Internet. Use Internet for some productive thing.

Yes, many user use it for entertainment. They only waste their unrecoverable time over Internet. Use Internet for some productive thing.

For example i use it for making money. They take care of my pocket expenses and internet cost too.

For example i use it for making money. They take care of my pocket expenses and internet cost too.

Yes, I too us it for generating some amount of money. Today people waste time over social networking site. I never use any networking site. I prefer to write something that give me some money for my pocket expenses.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.