Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Some points need to be pondered over, in Western sex education is there, but crime against women is not reducing, the general factors of crime against women is ruined family life, bad companions, drug additions of males. It is high time to abolish such practices so that male can not cross the barriers of others.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Some points need to be pondered over, in Western sex education is there, but crime against women is not reducing, the general factors of crime against women is ruined family life, bad companions, drug additions of males. It is high time to abolish such practices so that male can not cross the barriers of others.

There is no dearth of laws aimed at curbing the drug addiction,atrocities against women etc. are they effective ? Rule makers wash off their hands after introducing a law.and all such measures are an exercise in futility ,if they are not implemented. Introducing sex education to curb atrocities on women is not at all a solution in a country where traditions and outdated thinking rule the roost.

I know this is not a good example to provide, but rape is a common world problem and the worst hit is the US where nearly every 5th woman is a rape victim. It was even worse earlier but now they are trying to handle it with stricter hands
http://feministing.com/2011/12/15/nearly-1-in-5-women-in-the-u-s-has-been-sexually-assaulted/

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I know this is not a good example to provide, but rape is a common world problem and the worst hit is the US where nearly every 5th woman is a rape victim. It was even worse earlier but now they are trying to handle it with stricter hands
http://feministing.com/2011/12/15/nearly-1-in-5-women-in-the-u-s-has-been-sexually-assaulted/

The link says even in USA, that's equipped with modern mechanism to curb the law violators is unable to contain the ever escalating rape rate. But to some extent they could bring down the rape crimes. So obviously it culminates to one point. Strict implementation of the law and harsher penalties to the offenders alone work.
Coming to home, neither stricter implementation nor harsher punishments to the offenders are there even if you search with the most powerful Torch light .
The suggested method of introducing sex education will never work in the absence of above said ways.
Friends instead of sex education, two things government should do to reduce crime against women in India.
1. Introduction of a new subject on philosophy and dharma from the primary standards in schools
2. Ban vulgarity in films and TV serials, even in the ad films and posters.
Friends instead of sex education, two things government should do to reduce crime against women in India.
1. Introduction of a new subject on philosophy and dharma from the primary standards in schools
2. Ban vulgarity in films and TV serials, even in the ad films and posters.

What you suggested to curb the atrocities on women are already there in some form or other. For example Censor board is there to curb violence and vulgarity and obscenity. But they are on the paper. An improperly implemented measure to curb violence and atrocities on women is as good as not present.
We should know that education on any subject enhances our knowledge. The bitter fact is that we have not come to terms with education in different sectors and sex education is one such neglected one. Leave our children, even lots of adults have to learn a lot in this particular subject as their misunderstanding into the subject lead to many problems (including lack of proper knowledge in their children)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

We should know that education on any subject enhances our knowledge. The bitter fact is that we have not come to terms with education in different sectors and sex education is one such neglected one. Leave our children, even lots of adults have to learn a lot in this particular subject as their misunderstanding into the subject lead to many problems (including lack of proper knowledge in their children)

Absolutely. Let's accept the bitter truth that we are living in a society where the sound of the word " Sex" is taken as if an explosion has taken place by our side.. I know an educated illiterate, while filling an application form for admission in to a school for his son,came across the column "Sex", he said to his wife,"What a shameless school it is !. They want to know if the child has done any sex, Toba Toba."
In this scenario, do you think "Sex education" will work ?
Yes sex education and strict implementation of law can make a difference.
Mere introduction of sex education will not yield the results. Parents in the home and teachers in the school also have key role to play in imparting sex education in the schools successfully. In fact I opine, sex education and civic sense are to be started from Home. There is no better educational institute than the Home. There are no better teachers than the parents.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.