Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
These days crimes against women and female children are high. Groping and rapes are common. Therefore one can say that females should be taught about sex at an early age so that they know when somebody is trying to abuse them. At what age should sex education be introduced, especially to female children?

I guess 13 is the correct age to start. From this age onwards, it needs to be educated to create awareness.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
These days crimes against women and female children are high. Groping and rapes are common. Therefore one can say that females should be taught about sex at an early age so that they know when somebody is trying to abuse them. At what age should sex education be introduced, especially to female children?

I guess 13 is the correct age to start. From this age onwards, it needs to be educated to create awareness.

I'm of the opinion, the real criteria is not introduction of sex education in the curricula It's the awareness right from formative years. I know a mother how she explained her daughter tactfully when her daughter was wondering at the newborn puppies to their pet dog. She explained in a simple toddlers language that why it's necessary for reproductive phenomenon using a just bloomed bud of a flower.
\
I believe the age of 11 to 15 years is the right time when boys and girls should be introduced to it.

Girls tend to reach puberty first.So around 11 for girls is when it should be introduced.
\
I believe the age of 11 to 15 years is the right time when boys and girls should be introduced to it.

Girls tend to reach puberty first.So around 11 for girls is when it should be introduced.

Why only girls? Boys also need sex education . But instead of introducing sex education in the schools, awareness on sex education is preferred which should be introduced in the formative years of the child at home. This introduction part should be carefully done by the parents using day to examples around. Like showing the just born puppies and a bud metamorphosing to a flower. It's not easy bur not impossible. This will be more helpful.
No doubt sex education is important as well as sex education is given to boy and girl both in equal sense.....Because both have to be aware of that.
No doubt sex education is important as well as sex education is given to boy and girl both in equal sense.....Because both have to be aware of that.

Yes both boys and girls should be given sex education at an early age. It should be taught in such a way that children could understand easily and without any awkwardness.

Yes both boys and girls should be given sex education at an early age. It should be taught in such a way that children could understand easily and without any awkwardness.

I remember how a house wife used children's stories in making the child know the importance of human reproduction without using complex language. It can be done cleverly without being vulgar and technical jargon. This sort of awareness can be introduced in the home itself before going to school.

I remember how a house wife used children's stories in making the child know the importance of human reproduction without using complex language. It can be done cleverly without being vulgar and technical jargon. This sort of awareness can be introduced in the home itself before going to school.

Yes home is a child's first school. Parents could teach their children the basics of sex-education at an early age.

Yes home is a child's first school. Parents could teach their children the basics of sex-education at an early age.

By this, the child by the time he goes to the school, and later when the sex education starts, the child will not feel strangeness . It's just an extension of what he learned in the home.

Yes every thing has to be going in sequence and this is very important matter.So first of all parents try to teach lessons to their childrens...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.