Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I feel it is because the women were totaly dependant on their men for everything and when another woman comes in she is viewed as a rival.I feel that with financial independence for women and a change in the attitude will definitely help them bond together better ..

Financial independence is of course necessary but in-laws expect bride to take her responsibilities without doing any mistakes. There are many families who don't prefer a working women. Hence they pressurise woman to be domestic. This led to conflict.
Actually the true conflict lies between groom and his mother-in-law. This is also very serious matter.

I don't think conflict between son in law and Mother in law exists in many cases. If at all such conflict exists, they are rare.
I feel it is because the women were totaly dependant on their men for everything and when another woman comes in she is viewed as a rival.I feel that with financial independence for women and a change in the attitude will definitely help them bond together better ..

Financial independence is of course necessary but in-laws expect bride to take her responsibilities without doing any mistakes. There are many families who don't prefer a working women. Hence they pressurise woman to be domestic. This led to conflict.

Here also they are being selfish since they want the daughter in law to be always at their mercy since she is financially dependent on them.But will a working woman now agree to marry into a family that is against her working? I doubt it very much ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Here also they are being selfish since they want the daughter in law to be always at their mercy since she is financially dependent on them.But will a working woman now agree to marry into a family that is against her working? I doubt it very much ..

Many women prefer to be with her family. So she chooses her family and leaves her job. Actually she is seduced to leave her job.
Saas bhi kabhi bahu thi

http://mohanmekap.com/

Saas bhi kabhi bahu thi

You are right. But the Saas conveniently forgets the moment a Bahu steps in.
It is said that a woman understands another woman better. If that is the case why is it that married women and their mother in laws are usually enemies in our country? I am yet to come across a married woman who gets along well with her mother in law. :dry:

The question itself has an answer for this. Everyone considers as Mother in laws not mothers and daughter in laws not daughters.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
It is said that a woman understands another woman better. If that is the case why is it that married women and their mother in laws are usually enemies in our country? I am yet to come across a married woman who gets along well with her mother in law. :dry:

The question itself has an answer for this. Everyone considers as Mother in laws not mothers and daughter in laws not daughters.

There will be always an exception. It's not that every Mother in law treats her daughter in law badly. I know a case, where a Mother in law got her Daughter in law married after her son died in a car accident. She has personally supervised her daughter in law's marriage.

There will be always an exception. It's not that every Mother in law treats her daughter in law badly. I know a case, where a Mother in law got her Daughter in law married after her son died in a car accident. She has personally supervised her daughter in law's marriage.

There is an exception for sure everything in the world. However, we can not consider the exceptions as regular events. We should focus on the happenings.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

There is an exception for sure everything in the world. However, we can not consider the exceptions as regular events. We should focus on the happenings.

of course. Which is why we should not generalize the things. We should not brand ALL Mother in laws as monsters. Instead we should refer some cases as i mentioned above.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.