Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think it depends on your perspective how you view the intentions of the other person. I think any relation can be improved with a smile :) and a little understanding.
I think it depends on your perspective how you view the intentions of the other person. I think any relation can be improved with a smile :) and a little understanding.

Why not, every problem has a solution too. A straight and free talk between Mother in law and daughter in law will enable to sort out. The problems.Instead of building barriers they can think of building the bridges.
Yes instead of using passive-aggressive behavior face the problem head on and come up with a solution.
Yes instead of using passive-aggressive behavior face the problem head on and come up with a solution.

I think its in women genetic makeup to despise constant monitoring and supervision. Indian mother-in-law's behavior can be mistaken as supervisory
Yes may be she wants to establish her superiority over her daughter-in-law.
Rifts between Mother in law and daughter in law are universal. In some countries we see rifts between Son in law and Mother in law.
I think that's a rare case. Because a mother in law and a son in law generally never live together so the chances of rifts in their relation are minimum.
I think that's a rare case. Because a mother in law and a son in law generally never live together so the chances of rifts in their relation are minimum.

A mere visit by his mother in law is being viewed as an intrusion by a son in law in the Nuclear families . Species;;y when both are employed.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.