Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Honestly I was thinking that it need our permission to accept if someone wants to add us in any group.. That's what I found when one of my friend tried to add me in his group.

But recently even I found the same thing as you. I found my self following some politic group which I never interest.. I don't know how it happens but just like you instantly i un-followed it.

Yes, Anand that is exactly why I too was surprised. If the groups were okay and were something about which I am genuinely interested in, then I would not mind sticking to them, but the groups I was added to were all about hastaresha jyotish, religion, God etc. etc. It is not that I am not interested in these topics, it is only that I wish to keep them personal only!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Honestly I was thinking that it need our permission to accept if someone wants to add us in any group.. That's what I found when one of my friend tried to add me in his group.

But recently even I found the same thing as you. I found my self following some politic group which I never interest.. I don't know how it happens but just like you instantly i un-followed it.

Yes, Anand that is exactly why I too was surprised. If the groups were okay and were something about which I am genuinely interested in, then I would not mind sticking to them, but the groups I was added to were all about hastaresha jyotish, religion, God etc. etc. It is not that I am not interested in these topics, it is only that I wish to keep them personal only!

Yes that's not matter if we are interested or not. At least we should allow to choose them as per our own choice.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Yes that's not matter if we are interested or not. At least we should allow to choose them as per our own choice.

Exactly....also what I feel is if I am interested in following any particular groups, it is not compulsory that others too may be interested in them!

Exactly....also what I feel is if I am interested in following any particular groups, it is not compulsory that others too may be interested in them!

These grops have a way of coming up unexpectedly on the side pages of our profile and if you happen to click accidentally, you become a member.It happened with me too...Of course you dont need to bother but all your activities get posted there...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

These grops have a way of coming up unexpectedly on the side pages of our profile and if you happen to click accidentally, you become a member.It happened with me too...Of course you dont need to bother but all your activities get posted there...

Yes that could happen.. May be in my case. But as per Kalyani, her account was following more groups... so this is little weird.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Yes that could happen.. May be in my case. But as per Kalyani, her account was following more groups... so this is little weird.

Not so weird Anand, I was added by the same person in all those groups who also is a member of boddunan! :blink: :unsure:

Not so weird Anand, I was added by the same person in all those groups who also is a member of boddunan! :blink: :unsure:

WOW thats really something ! How can the person think of doing it without consulting you or requesting you in the first place ? thats the least one can do before adding anyone to groups...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

WOW thats really something ! How can the person think of doing it without consulting you or requesting you in the first place ? thats the least one can do before adding anyone to groups...

Not really surprising Usha, since such common etiquette and manners are something no one bothers about! :woohoo: :woohoo:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.