{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10983]}
Chanakya, in his book  Chanakya Neeti states, an enemy should be wiped off, not just by killing.
After killing, enemy's body should be burnt.
After burning the body, the ashes should be collected. It's not all. He advises to Mix the ashes with water and to drink.
Though, the above lines sound extreme, they certainly reflect Chanakya's intention to inject the degree of determination one should have in eliminating an enemy.
With the time, this trait of having a fierce determination  to achieve anything has entered the portals of many languages including English in the form of the phrase, 'Killer instinct.'
Dear members, do you think, killer instinct is necessary to achieve one's cherished goals in life?

Pix :Rambabu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't mind but I would better try this formula first-
I have different ideas for our enemies, love them, if they curse you - bless them. Do good to them who hate you, and pray for them who use you, and later try to overrun you. More you will love them more they will feel ashamed. Do what you like and can to treat them to feel ashamed but love your enemies, and do whatever good you can. Love them unless they die due your love. If Chankya said to kill and drink them, we had Kabir and Rahim who thought - why should we use a sword when a needle can work perfectly.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have different ideas for our enemies, love them, if they curse you - bless them. Do good to them who hate you, and pray for them who use you, and later try to overrun you. More you will love them more they will feel ashamed. Do what you like and can to treat them to feel ashamed but love your enemies, and do whatever good you can. Love them unless they die due your love. If Chankya said to kill and drink them, we had Kabir and Rahim who thought - why should we use a sword when a needle can work perfectly.

Its not the way and attitude towards your enemy. It's the determination to achieve. That's what Chanakya meant
Here there is no killing, bloodshed or vendetta. Chanakya drives home the point how fierce should be your determination to achieve whatever you want in life.

Its not the way and attitude towards your enemy. It's the determination to achieve. That's what Chanakya meant
Here there is no killing, bloodshed or vendetta. Chanakya drives home the point how fierce should be your determination to achieve whatever you want in life.

Here, I too have the same in my mind, I would try to go after my aim with all my might and try to handle them with all my capacity, without using or doing extra efforts on my part so that I don't burn myself down. Yes, one thing is for sure, if I fail to achieve what I want then there is no stopping even if I have to use SAM, DAM, DAND, BHED,- as said by Chankya himself. Oh Chanakya was great, really.

Here, I too have the same in my mind, I would try to go after my aim with all my might and try to handle them with all my capacity, without using or doing extra efforts on my part so that I don't burn myself down. Yes, one thing is for sure, if I fail to achieve what I want then there is no stopping even if I have to use SAM, DAM, DAND, BHED,- as said by Chankya himself. Oh Chanakya was great, really.

Exactly. When you are using SAM, DAN,BHED,DAND, it implies, you are using all your might to achieve what you want. That degree of determination will take you to places.

Exactly. When you are using SAM, DAN,BHED,DAND, it implies, you are using all your might to achieve what you want. That degree of determination will take you to places.

I don't want to stop at places where everyone stops (Because I am already there), I want to go ahead, still ahead. Sitaron se Aage jahan our bhi hain, Manzilon ke aage mazilen our bhi hain.

I don't want to stop at places where everyone stops (Because I am already there), I want to go ahead, still ahead. Sitaron se Aage jahan our bhi hain, Manzilon ke aage mazilen our bhi hain.

An apt quote. That speaks all. In one word, the esseence of Chanakya fully reflects your attitude towards your cherished goals. Jug Jug jeeo mere Lal.
There are many people who has tendency to spoil career or life of others without any reason. They may fail 100 times yet they keep following and planning. Such peoples must never be excused or pardoned for anything. I believe in Chanakya's policy. Enemy must be wiped out completely. This is necessary just to stand firmly on the top stair of victory.
There are many people who has tendency to spoil career or life of others without any reason. They may fail 100 times yet they keep following and planning. Such peoples must never be excused or pardoned for anything. I believe in Chanakya's policy. Enemy must be wiped out completely. This is necessary just to stand firmly on the top stair of victory.

I agree with you. Your firm and unwavering determination alone can take you to the top despite hindrances encountered on the way to life's journey.
A strong will to succeed and a killer instinct will help you achieve great things. These quality can turn a man from ordinary to extraordinary.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10983]}
Chanakya, in his book  Chanakya Neeti states, an enemy should be wiped off, not just by killing.
After killing, enemy's body should be burnt.
After burning the body, the ashes should be collected. It's not all. He advises to Mix the ashes with water and to drink.
Though, the above lines sound extreme, they certainly reflect Chanakya's intention to inject the degree of determination one should have in eliminating an enemy.
With the time, this trait of having a fierce determination  to achieve anything has entered the portals of many languages including English in the form of the phrase, 'Killer instinct.'
Dear members, do you think, killer instinct is necessary to achieve one's cherished goals in life?

Pix :Rambabu

I like the quote - keep friends close and your enemies closer ! Never under estimate anyone, especially your enemies ! However,if we agree with the laws of physics ' every action has an equal and opposite reaction ' it applies to us too.So, one can imagine what would happen with all those potential killer insticts coming together , unimaginable !
I feel that when Chanakya wrote about it he was taking the time and the circumstances into account...There may be situations today as well when you need this instinct to suceed but as I said earlier....Personally, I much prefer to do my best and be done with it !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.