Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Employment opportunities and family other circumstances cause settling abroad. many of my relatives are settle abroad. The new generatiuon is even born abroad. One of my cousins had his inlaws in Canada. So my sister in law (his wife) would go abroad. Some tim e later, my cousin also got job abroad. The Punjabis and Keralites settle abroad more. Many panjabis lost their homeland during partition of India. Pnce uprooted, for them any place in world is good to setlle. The keralites are morte educated and talented but they have less emplyment opportunity in own state. So they go to various places for job. Once they leave home town or state, it makes nbo difference which prt of world they setlle.

I don't think that patriotism has anything to do with your staying in India or abroad. As lonfg as you don't deliberately work against national interets, you are patriot.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Employment opportunities and family other circumstances cause settling abroad. many of my relatives are settle abroad. The new generatiuon is even born abroad. One of my cousins had his inlaws in Canada. So my sister in law (his wife) would go abroad. Some tim e later, my cousin also got job abroad. The Punjabis and Keralites settle abroad more. Many panjabis lost their homeland during partition of India. Pnce uprooted, for them any place in world is good to setlle. The keralites are morte educated and talented but they have less emplyment opportunity in own state. So they go to various places for job. Once they leave home town or state, it makes nbo difference which prt of world they setlle.

I don't think that patriotism has anything to do with your staying in India or abroad. As lonfg as you don't deliberately work against national interets, you are patriot.

Exactly....and for the 20-30 years majority of higher caste Brahmins are moving and settling abroad because they do not get jobs in our own country due to reservation. More than 50% of my own relatives have at least 1-2 or members who is now settled abroad including my nephew. And they are no less patriots than I am!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Exactly....and for the 20-30 years majority of higher caste Brahmins are moving and settling abroad because they do not get jobs in our own country due to reservation. More than 50% of my own relatives have at least 1-2 or members who is now settled abroad including my nephew. And they are no less patriots than I am!

Is it???I had no idea reservation was having such adverse effect on the people to the extent of them leaving country and settling abroad

Is it???I had no idea reservation was having such adverse effect on the people to the extent of them leaving country and settling abroad

Yes. Reservations driven the people to the edge of frustration and forced them to look for those places and countries where Merit is the basis for good living conditions and employment opportunities.

Sir, despite my repeated requests you are posting 2 posts in a row. I have sent you couple of PMs but you did not care to read them. Please refrain from doing so. Thank you.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.