As per the news thousands of babies go missing in India every year. Most are stolen by servants, drivers, maids and strangers. Most of those missing never show up. Tragic. Poor babies. :ohmy:
What do you think happens to these missing babies?

Mala Jaiswar
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Most of these babies and young children who are never found are eventually pushed into prostitution and the ones that are handicapped or similar are pushed into begging. Begging is an unbelievably large industry which is controlled by mafia and generates millions of money each year! Really tragic and inhuman! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

As per the news thousands of babies go missing in India every year. Most are stolen by servants, drivers, maids and strangers. Most of those missing never show up. Tragic. Poor babies. :ohmy:

Missing babies are kidnapped and cut their hand and legs. Kidnapper forced little one to become beggars. That is really a critical situation.
Many times new born babies are kidnapped by a nurse. then later sold to a childless couples.
Child trafficking has become a bane. Depending on the child's age, sex and physical condition, they are being utilised as a raw material for different kinds of heinous businesses starting from prostitution, begging, couriers for smuggling gangs.and even to act as child warriors for some extremist groups.
Some children may be forced as child laborers in factories. It's really terrifying to hear what these children go through.
Some children may be forced as child laborers in factories. It's really terrifying to hear what these children go through.

Child labourers in factories are sent to work by their own parents to add to the meagre incomes of that family whereas most children who are kidnapped and are never seen by their families are forced into prostitution and begging mafias! There is a difference between child labourers and kidnapped children!

Child labourers in factories are sent to work by their own parents to add to the meagre incomes of that family whereas most children who are kidnapped and are never seen by their families are forced into prostitution and begging mafias! There is a difference between child labourers and kidnapped children!

Sometimes they may be raised for organ trade and beggary purposes too which is so inhumane .

Sometimes they may be raised for organ trade and beggary purposes too which is so inhumane .

Not really sure about organ trade as organs in small children are not fully matured, but they form a major part of begging mafia next to prostitution!

Missing babies are abused. Babies are forcefully involved in begging. They are being killed without mercy in Yagas. Organs are also stolen.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

Missing babies are abused. Babies are forcefully involved in begging. They are being killed without mercy in Yagas. Organs are also stolen.

What do you mean exactly by yagas?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.