The adage.’Early bird catches the worm’ is well known. But there are people who do not believe in the adage. Do you think being an early worm has its disadvantages?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That's a good twist. I guess what is a good advise for the bird cannot be a good advise to its prey.
That's a good twist. I guess what is a good advise for the bird cannot be a good advise to its prey.

Yes. Wisdom lies in acting in the right way in the right direction that suits the occasion. Simply following the popular beliefs may not be productive always. We say in My language. "Turn your umbrella in tune with the direction of light that suits you."
The adage.’Early bird catches the worm’ is well known. But there are people who do not believe in the adage. Do you think being an early worm has its disadvantages?

A person only get advantages not disadvantages. For getting success in your life, we must wake up early in morning.

A person only get advantages not disadvantages. For getting success in your life, we must wake up early in morning.

Well, that's the point of view of the early bird. What about early worm's point of view? Is there any way that works for both the Bird and theWorm?

Well, that's the point of view of the early bird. What about early worm's point of view? Is there any way that works for both the Bird and theWorm?

This is the common behaviour of human as well as animals so both try to wake up early to get first.................who wins first they got success otherwise they loose......... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

This is the common behaviour of human as well as animals so both try to wake up early to get first.................who wins first they got success otherwise they loose......... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Survival of the fittest? I agree.
Thank you said by: DIPU S KUMAR
This reminds me of an African proverb. I don't remember the exact words but I'll paraphrase it here.

The Lion runs to catch his prey. The gazelle runs to avoid being a prey. It doesn't matter if you are a predator or a prey, when the sun comes up you better be running.

Here they could both follow the same advise to survive. :)
This reminds me of an African proverb. I don't remember the exact words but I'll paraphrase it here.

The Lion runs to catch his prey. The gazelle runs to avoid being a prey. It doesn't matter if you are a predator or a prey, when the sun comes up you better be running.

Here they could both follow the same advise to survive. :)

At the end of the day, it's your survival that counts.Hazards are aplenty around us. Right from the the moment you leave the home to earn your bread t ill you reach home at night you have to save yourself from the inevitable hazards that come on our way. Because hazards are there we cannot sit at home. We have to learn the lessons of survival.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.